Elder Scrolls Oblivion Hints and Tips *SPOILER WARNING*

Caporegime
dunker said:
so i figured my faithful chestnut horse could do with a bath after ive had him for so long, took him into the river and he started swimming! :) though about 20mins later he just dropped dead from unknown causes hehe maybe a stray arrow from a bandit or delayed drowning?

lol only problem is that they swim soooo slowly. :)

Soldato
Flying Gribble said:
I got stuck there as well. Then I noticed that when I was talking to her, the topic selection list had a scroll bar - the topic you want is off the bottom of the list ;)

Nice one!!!

Many thanks, doh....!!!.....didn't even realise there was a scroll bar there!!! :p

Man of Honour
It's very rare for NPCs to have more than about four topics of conversation (yet another dumbing down from MW, but that's another thread...) so I missed this as well.

M

Associate
CSGAS said:
I didn't get his cloak.... how do you get it?

I'm guessing that is to me?

Well:

When you get to a certain stage in the DB quest line (basically the end) you are promoted to a part of the Black Hand, and thus you get the Black Hand Robe and Black Hand Hood, which are exactly the same as the clothes you see Lucien Lachance wearing. I don't recall Lucien having another cloack, unless this is a different Lucien! :p

Associate
I've been told I need to find 5 Grand Soul Gems, empty, for a quest.

I have no idea where to find them, as the only ones I've come across so far have been in mages guild cabinets.

Anyone got any help on the subject?

Associate
I was wondering if you guys could help me. I am stuck on one of the Thieves guild quests.

I have to frame some dark elf called arana (or something) by placeing a bust on in her cupoard. I was given this quest when Armand Christophe goes missing. When I go to Arana;s house I sneak around but I dont know where I need to put the bust. Every time I try and put it somewhere the game tells me that 'I cannot remove quest items'.

When i look at my quest screen it tells me that I was supposed to give the bust to the other elf theif and just tell H. Lex about arana stealing the bust but I never got a chance to give the bust to the elf (she never wanted it)

What I am I doing wrong

Back
Top Bottom