Elephone U vs Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite vs Xiaomi Mi A2

Associate
Hi all,

as the thread name says, which one would you guys recommend?

I have read up about them quite a bit, but its difficult for me to say. They all cost the same!

Things that are important to me (in that order):
-Music quality with earphones! (not from speakers)
-Snappy response to everyday tasks
-Battery life
-Nice camera
-Looks (yeah, I am shallow :( , oh well... ), but not a huge

Things that are less important (in that order):
-"Gaming" performance, or other heavy duty performance
-Video recording capability, such as stabiliser, fps etc.
-fast charging, wireless charging, finger print opening etc. (all these kinds of added "functionality").

What do you guys think? I realise they are not high-end. I do not expect the world. But one does try to get the best bang out of ones buck...

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

EDIT:
P.S. If you guys have a better recommendation for under £220, I would like to hear that as well... but I do like these 3 phones...

Soldato
I'm loving my A2 Lite. Honestly Android One is great, the sound from headphone jack is pretty good (maybe not as good as my OnePlus One that I came from, but ok once I played with the equaliser. I'm getting like 2.5-3 days from the battery. I'd highly recommend it.

Associate
OP
Thank you very much Scam. Yeah, from the reviews I have heard about it, it seems great, for the price. (Of course if you have a Samsung S9, you will find it sub-par, but no one is claiming otherwise). To be fair, it is kinda my hidden favourite as well, but I always thought that the reason it was reviewed as equal-to-or-better than the others, was the price. Now that they all had the same price, I was wondering if it was an opinion to reevaluate.

Anyway, I guess I will go for the A2 Lite.

Btw. let me ask this as well, does anyone know how it compares to the more expensive Pocophone F1 ? Is it worth the extra £100 versus the A2 Lite? (Of course "worth it" is a hugely subjective thing, but roughly, do you get a significantly different feel? Esp. since the Poco F1 has a skin, which I believe is usually a downside).

Cheers.

Edit: Just bought the A2 Lite. Cheers all.

Last edited:
Associate
For the price not sure many can compete with a2 lite it is very good value for money shame no rom options about lots of people like to have the option.

music wise pick up a separate player i find phones to be so poor when it comes to that side of things.

Back
Top Bottom