Elgato HD60S, would like a setup that meets the minimum requirements.

Associate
Hello,

I am looking to either buy a pre-built system, or build a system from scratch which is solely to enable me to use the Elgato HD60S capture card, the system requirements of which can be found here. I wish to only use the system to allow me to stream gameplay via my PS4/Switch/Xbox and set it up with OBS, so I can manage any overlays, microphone, and webcam etc. I also plan on purchasing the Elgato Stream Deck as well at some point. I have no intention of using the system to play any games on it, so I don't think I need any amazing graphics card, just something which is more then enough to allow me to use the Elgato HD60S and have a smooth stream without it looking pixelated/unprofessional. I was looking at ENIGMA ESSENTIAL - RYZEN 5 3600, GEFORCE GTX 1660 SUPER but I am not sure if this system will be good enough, or if it just barely meets the requirements I need. I'm unsure if I get the absolute minimum spec requirements if I'll face issues in terms of quality, as I want the stream to look flawless/crystal clear without it beginning to go pixelated due to the motion in the game etc. Thanks for any advice/help :)

Back
Top Bottom