Embaressment is better than regret..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Why, what's so bad about yourself that makes you so confident that you'd of embarrassed yourself?

Oh wait. You came home and made a thread about it.

;)

Associate
Death Star or Mount Doom, it depends on the day.
You know when theres that girl you see and you wish you should have talked to her but you didnt.. godamnit i shoulda spoke to that girl.. I did know her from school I think but I dont remember her name. Also she had headphones in so i blame that for not talking to her, but i should have so my message to all you nerds and geeks that if you see a girl who you wanna talk to but are to scared, just do it because embaressment sucks but regret sucks harder.

Fair point dude! I have been in that situation many times. I remember doing a training day with a hottie, I think she was interested because she was making a fair effort to chat to me! She borrowed me her pen whilst we were filling out forms, I thought that I should have just wrote me number on a bit of paper and gave it her when I returned her pen. Although I never, and now i am sad. :(

Soldato
1236214754211.jpg.jpeg

Soldato
Fair point dude! I have been in that situation many times. I remember doing a training day with a hottie, I think she was interested because she was making a fair effort to chat to me! She borrowed me her pen whilst we were filling out forms, I thought that I should have just wrote me number on a bit of paper and gave it her when I returned her pen. Although I never, and now i am sad. :(

You were in there! What were you playing at not taking advantage of those obvious signals, she wanted to ride you!

Soldato
Whoa are you kidding?! Serious opportunity missed there dude! I think if a girl lent me her pen - I'd definately stick in there right there and then...

Heh... I just lol'd at myself... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom