Eminem storms out of MTV Awards

Soldato
Rapper Eminem chose flight over a fight when comedian Sacha Baron Cohen, wearing no more than a thong and a pair of wings, made an ungainly crash-landing on him at an awards bash

Removed

Nix

Nix

Soldato
That is ****ing hilarious! :D

Chances are Eminem was in on it, like Pamela Anderson was in Borat.

Soldato
He's pretty highly strung. I dont find SBC particularly funny but i dont think i'd have stormed out. Sometimes you just have to laugh things off and move on.

But having some homosexual germans crotch in your face whilst laid in the 69 position during an awards ceremony watched by millions? Would be hard to laugh off :o

Why is he an idiot, it was a pre planned joke. Personally Id have walked out too though.

Did you see what he was wearing? That is reason enough.

Permabanned
I would have done the same, it was a set up and everybody was laughing at him and STORMED out, he did no such thing, he just walked out.

Also Bruno is just old, Borat was cringe worthy enough but this Bruno guy just another cash cow.

Soldato
Really? Perhaps i'm just particularly easy going then :) Even if it wasn't funny to me (it probably wouldn't be), i'd still understand why everyone else would find it funny. Plus, storming out would give you way worse rep than being attacked by Baron-Cohen. He attacks everyone, eventually.

Back
Top Bottom