Eminem storms out of MTV Awards

Associate
that was well funny specially the bit where eminem tells his bouncers to get him off and bruno goes when they touch him that hes already got a boyfriend.
hes meant to have been beaten up 12 times whilst filming this movie

Soldato
Permabanned
I cannot believe some people still think that this wasn't staged.

But I suppose the tin foil hat brigade always have had a way of finding new recruits.

Sucks to be you.

Last edited:
Soldato
I laugh at how eminem is taking himself seriously, as if he's some kind of hardnut.
Truth is he's a white kid from a trailer park who had a couple of funny songs and a load of awful other ones who's completely lost it.

what ? when has he ever taken himself seriously ? hes one of the only rappers i can tolerate because hes so laid back and doesnt take himself serious

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Eveyone here is missing the crucial point though

That Eminem didn't lift one finger to stop it.

what ? when has he ever taken himself seriously ? hes one of the only rappers i can tolerate because hes so laid back and doesnt take himself serious

Agreed.
He is basically a **** taker with some of the funniest lyrics going.

Soldato

Agreed. In one of his albums he put a load of pics of himself when he was younger, one in particular he was as skinny as a rake with a pink Elf t-shirt on :D. Hes also admitted hes into comics, not exactly something someone who is trying to come across as "hard" would do.

young-eminem.png

:D
From what Ive gathered from his interviews and songs is that he loves his daughter a lot and is doing all this for her, to give her a life he never had. I have a lot of respect for him tbh.

Last edited:
Permabanned
That Eminem didn't lift one finger to stop it.

Probably best not to lift a finger in the position that he was in.............who knows where it may have gone. :D

I still wince at the thought of the back, sack and crack that he must have gone through for this stunt, bare-ing in mind how hairy he is normally.

Back
Top Bottom