Eminem storms out of MTV Awards

Caporegime
I cannot believe some people still think that this wasn't staged.

But I suppose the tin foil hat brigade always have had a way of finding new recruits.

Sucks to be you.

The tin foil hat brigade are the people that think it WAS all a conspiracy / setup. You got it the wrong way round.

Sucks to be you.

What's obvious is that Baren-Cohen's groin wasn't meant to be in his face, and he had a paddy and walked out.

Soldato
The tin foil hat brigade are the people that think it WAS all a conspiracy / setup. You got it the wrong way round.

Sucks to be you.

What's obvious is that Baren-Cohen's groin wasn't meant to be in his face, and he had a paddy and walked out.

Can't really say that seems obvious to me. Looks like it was all part of the plan from what I've heard of it.

Permabanned
London, (ANI): Eminem has confirmed that Sacha Baron Cohen's Bruno barebum stunt at the weekend's MTV Movie Awards was staged. The rapper said that the stunt in which he had a close encounter with Cohen's butt cheeks had been rehearsed.

"Sacha called me when we were in Europe and he had an idea to do something outrageous at the movie awards," the Mirror quoted him as telling hip-hop site Rap Radar. "I'm a big fan of his work so I agreed to get involved with the gag. I'm thrilled that we pulled this off better than we rehearsed it. It had so many people going 'nuts', so to speak," he added.

Eminem said that after he stormed out of the auditorium he went back to his hotel and 'laughed uncontrollably for about three hours.'

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/music/international/2009/eminem-sacha-bruno-barebum-050609.html

Soldato

Sucks to be you.

same as when he walked out in rehersal ?

the writers who where there seem to think it happened EXACTLY the same when they rehearsed. and they said this on the net just hours after it happened

Back
Top Bottom