Eminem storms out of MTV Awards

Permabanned
tbh I gotta say Im quite saddened at this, he has literally only just recovered from heavy drug addiction, he is a lot more insecure about himself now than what he was and this tbh seems just like picking on him because they knew he wouldnt over react like he would have in the old days.

I love the idea but tbh, they should have picked a more suitable target to shoot down rather than someone who is trying to climb back up.

Well doesnt eminem "pick" on people him self in his ****y songs? He got what he deserved

Associate
Clearly not staged - it showed Eminem in a very bad light - not the sort of publicity you'd want when you've just released an album.

Hilarious though, although didn't realise ocuk forum was so uptight.

Permabanned
Clearly not staged - it showed Eminem in a very bad light - not the sort of publicity you'd want when you've just released an album.

Hilarious though, although didn't realise ocuk forum was so uptight.

No people on here just don't like things that threated their masculinity....now if it was a woman doing the same thing to another woman i'm sure we would all find it funny.

Klo

Klo

Soldato
I found it pretty funny, the reaction of Eminem would be a bit OTT for me, especially as apparently it was pre-planned. I think he didn't expect quite so much crouch to appear though.

Still, didn't find Borat that funny, but the trailer for Bruno looks quite good.

Associate
My take is that Eminem didn't believe that the guy would fall all the way onto his face, and as such didn't bother moving in order to try to remain looking cool.

It's definitely real.

So why didn't Eminem move one of SBC's legs so at least Eminems head wasn't BETWEEN SBC's legs for 20 seconds?

He just sat there, pulling a "phew, yuk" face and made no effort whatsoever to get himself out of the predicament. He could have moved one of SBC's legs and ducked out of the 'embrace'. Even if SBC was still lying on him, at least he wouldn't have face-to-groin.

Emimen had lots of options open to him to save face. But instead, he just sat there.

Caporegime
So why didn't Eminem move one of SBC's legs so at least Eminems head wasn't BETWEEN SBC's legs for 20 seconds?

Because it's how rapper's act, as I've already explained.

Conspiracy theorists can take many forms it seems, all of them stupid and annoying! This was not set up, I guarantee it and will take a 6 month ban from these forums if it is subsequently proved otherwise :p!

None of you 'setup-sayers' are considering why on earth Eminem would agree to do this in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom