Energy Suppliers

Associate
Ah thanks, got post from em already, I'm with Ovo.

Who is a good supplier these days?

I am in the process of moving to a new house and on the looks for an electricity + gas provider. I read octopus have a good customer service. I went to their website and asked for a quote which returned a bit cheaper than the others on ukpower website. The current owner is with british gas and I am not sure if I should move. Are there any implications and hassle to switch to octopus?

Thanks in advance.

Associate
I am in the process of moving to a new house and on the looks for an electricity + gas provider. I read octopus have a good customer service. I went to their website and asked for a quote which returned a bit cheaper than the others on ukpower website. The current owner is with british gas and I am not sure if I should move. Are there any implications and hassle to switch to octopus? There are people in here talking about referral link, what do we benefit from this link?

Thanks in advance.

Octpus are great...I've been with them 6mths+ and would recommended them to anyone, friends and family included! Their customer service is second to none IMO. As above, the new joner and referrer split £100

Associate
Can you check if this has been activated?

EDIT: I think I have seen the link thanks! One questions. In the quote there are 3 options:

Super Green Octopus
MOST POPULAR
£92 monthly estimate

Octopus 12M Fixed
CHEAPEST
£90 monthly estimate

Flexible Octopus
£92 monthly estimate

What are the differences between these? Which tariff are the best and wiser choice? They have 3 I think:
Agile Octopus
Octopus Tracker
Octopus Go

Associate
Can you check if this has been activated?

EDIT: I think I have seen the link thanks! One questions. In the quote there are 3 options:

Super Green Octopus
MOST POPULAR
£92 monthly estimate

Octopus 12M Fixed
CHEAPEST
£90 monthly estimate

Flexible Octopus
£92 monthly estimate

What are the differences between these?

The Super Green Octopus Tariff offers 100% renewable electricity and full carbon offsets for gas. This means that from an energy point of view your home is carbon neutral – leaving no footprint on the planet.

The 12M Fixed is what it says on the tin, 12 months fixed price

Flexible is again what it says on the tin, flexible prices

Associate
But these aren't the tariff are they? Because they have a separator where they say innovative tariffs. These are the real tariff aren't they? They have these:
Which tariff are the best and wiser choice? They have 3 I think:
Agile Octopus
Octopus Tracker
Octopus Go

Apparently the Agile octopus is the most safe one? I think I will have to call them to ask about this.

Back
Top Bottom