England Fined

Soldato
I was not saying that this decision was harsh, were were very lucky, but in the past Uefa have been excessively harsh on English fans and teams, i.e the ban from Europe, and the leinency shown to other teams for poor offenses.

The English are certainly no angels, but were are by no means the worst.

Soldato
yep thats the problem with uefa they can be biased to other clubs which is a shame

Im not saying england are the worse but just that some people forget that the english fans arent the best in the world and always blame uefa :)

Soldato
Originally posted by Jazz
yep thats the problem with uefa they can be biased to other clubs which is a shame

Im not saying england are the worse but just that some people forget that the english fans arent the best in the world and always blame uefa :)

I wish people would read the whole thread before posting, nobody has said we're angels, we just want to be treated the same as everybody else, where the hooliganism disease is a lot worse than it is over here, just that we get all the publicity.

Soldato
Originally posted by Big Kev
I wish people would read the whole thread before posting, nobody has said we're angels, we just want to be treated the same as everybody else, where the hooliganism disease is a lot worse than it is over here, just that we get all the publicity.

Well im not talking about anyone here am i? I know loads of england fans and they were like oh we dont do nothing and get fined, uefa are against us etc etc

I feel sorry for the slovakia fans who have got treated so harshly in comparison to the england fans

Soldato
I think though that because it gets so much publicity in England that UEFA has to be "seen" to act tough. I'd like to know why they aren't so tough on other countries when racial abuse is dished out to Englands black players.

Soldato
I object to the way this punishment is aimed at the FA, it wasnt the FA who were causing the trouble, it was the fans, closed doors game would punish the fans who wanted to go..

Associate
OP
Originally posted by afraser2k
I'd like to know why they aren't so tough on other countries when racial abuse is dished out to Englands black players.

Slovakia had a game played behind closed doors due to their fans abusing Englands black players, seems pretty tough to me. Especially considering the pathetic punishment England got for more severe offences (racial abuse + pitch invasion).

Soldato
Originally posted by Yossarian
Slovakia had a game played behind closed doors due to their fans abusing Englands black players, seems pretty tough to me. Especially considering the pathetic punishment England got for more severe offences (racial abuse + pitch invasion).

All Scots are so biased against England, it's ridiculous.

I would like to see how many football realted murders occur all over the world, I bet you'd see England right down the bottom of the list, we aren't that bad, but what numbsculls we have, need eradicating.

I've personally experienced worse Scottish fans behaviour.;)

Soldato
Originally posted by Yossarian
Just pointing out Uefas ludicrous double standards and bias.

Worse than what? Launching rabid attacks on buses, continuous racial abuse, or the pitch invasion?

Causing the Arsenal v Rangers game to be held back by 20 minutes due to Rangers fans fighting the police, seeing my mate with a cut across his chest before an Arsenal v Celtic game, it happened, so it's just my personal experiences.

Back
Top Bottom