England Goalkeeper

Soldato
Originally posted by BrenOS
that is 100% correct

No it's not, Seaman was up for keeper of the WC until the fluke free kick. He's also been outstanding for Arsenal. So thats 2 mis-judgements, even including these i still think he'd let in less than Robinson. In 6 months when Robinson isn't so green (or in a couple of friendlies) then by all means give him a chance (defo not James) but at the moment he lacks experience.

Associate
ok i am gonna say Russell Hoult not young (30) but just about the right age with a lot of experience of the Premiership

but maybe the club he is playing for is against him (WBA)

NO OFFENCE ALBION FANS ;)

Soldato
Originally posted by Michael Dunn
Originally posted by CliffyG
No it's not, Seaman was up for keeper of the WC until the fluke free kick.

Seaman wasn't in contention for keeper of the world cup, he is at a lower level than khan and Recber.

He was, and check the opta stats too. He was leading them right the way up till the semi's.

Soldato
I seem to remember after WC98 how fans hated and i mean hated beckham and yet after the greece game they loved him. I find this very odd.

i and a number of other people have NEVER hated beckham cos he shouldnt have been sent off in the first place!!!!!!!

also, Seaman has been makin mistakes for years now, its not just a recent thing - how many mistakes can u remember Robinson making????? sure he hasnt played long but wasnt he 18 YEARS OLD when he played for leeds away to sven goran eriksson's lazio???? and made about 10 WORLD CLASS SAVES???? at 18 years old????? remember this?????? i cant remember 10 world class saves seaman has done in the past few years, let alone one game

im sick of how england always say "oh we have to go for experience in this game". wot 'experience' do these players have???? all i remember these old todgers experiencing was defeat defeat defeat. the younger players are keen to play for their country, full of energy and have a lot more ability than the older players

btw in case u hadnt guessed, i think robinson should be our number 1 gk cos seaman is poo:D

Hinch

Back
Top Bottom