3 right backs
kalvin philips?!! :o
What does grealish have to do?
No saka?

maguire picked whilst going through a court case for assaulting police abroad

a cm picked with no assists or goals this season

So much for Southgate picking on merit

Soldato
Defenders: Trent Alexander-Arnold, Eric Dier, Joe Gomez, Michael Keane, Harry Maguire, Tyrone Mings, Kieran Trippier, Kyle Walker

Midfielders: Phil Foden, Mason Mount, Kalvin Phillips, Declan Rice, James Ward-Prowse, Harry Winks

Forwards: Tammy Abraham, Mason Greenwood, Danny Ings, Harry Kane, Marcus Rashford, Jadon Sancho, Raheem Sterling

Im not sure if ive seen a worse midfield then that in some time. How Winks manages to get called up i'll never know and as for Foden...just lol.

Caporegime
How on earth does Dier keep getting picked, he looked absolutely dreadful at the back for Spurs. Makes zero sense.

At least our forwards offer some excitement.

Associate
Anyone who thinks that Eric Dier and Tyrone Mings should be selected ahead of Conor Coady and Jack O'Connell didn't watch any Premier League football last season!

Soldato
Anyone who thinks that Eric Dier and Tyrone Mings should be selected ahead of Conor Coady and Jack O'Connell didn't watch any Premier League football last season!
Villa fan and I agree. Mings isn't good enough yet. He has the potential but he's a bit of a David Luiz but the good aspects of his game aren't quite as good.

Soldato
Almost every comment I've seen today on social media thinks Grealish should be in. Only people that think differently and claim he's 'over-rated' are Leeds fans.

Go figure.
I think Grealish is overrated, but it's bizarre that he's not in the squad ahead of some of the players who are

Don
Almost every comment I've seen today on social media thinks Grealish should be in. Only people that think differently and claim he's 'over-rated' are Leeds fans.

Go figure.

But how is a defensive midfielder replacing an attacking player? He isn’t. If anything look at the attackers and question why they are in over him..
Maybe Southgate wants players who can stay on their feet rather than their arse all game.

Caporegime
Grealish would be an automatic pick if he played for a top 5 club that's just how it seems to work in most cases, even if it's a case of him being carried by the bigger clubs' players.

Back
Top Bottom