England Squad

Caporegime
Different looking side with Mount on the pitch, someone willing to look forward every time they’re on the ball makes a world of difference.

Much better second half.

Soldato
Why why why why why why why is maguire starting. He's been useless for united this season. There are much better options available.

Personally I don't think rashford deserves his spot atm either.
Grealish should start over any of the mid 3. I'd put ings in 3rd and Kane on unless he's injured? Christ that's a bad formation and half assed team. What's he doing. (imo of course)

Belgium 3 - England 0 my prediction

Last edited:
Don
Henderson got that primemaldini look in his eyes. What a transformation in the last couple of years.
It's been a constant thing since the day he signed for us to be fair to him. Every time he's been faced with a challenge he's stepped up and proven people wrong. He was out the door at Liverpool in 2012(?) but stayed, forced himself back in the side and I genuinely believe that had he not been sent off vs City in '14, we'd have won the League. Every season under Klopp we've brought CM's in and people have questioned whether he'd keep his place and he's just got better and better.

Caporegime
It's been a constant thing since the day he signed for us to be fair to him. Every time he's been faced with a challenge he's stepped up and proven people wrong. He was out the door at Liverpool in 2012(?) but stayed, forced himself back in the side and I genuinely believe that had he not been sent off vs City in '14, we'd have won the League. Every season under Klopp we've brought CM's in and people have questioned whether he'd keep his place and he's just got better and better.
We’re always calmer and more organised when he’s on the pitch. He’s like glue.

Back
Top Bottom