England Squad

Soldato
The likes of Maguire are why I don't really care about international football, I still watch it but I'm not bothered if we win, lose or draw. It's not based on ability and hasn't been for ages, if he played for Middlesbrough he wouldn't get a look in.

I thought Southgate would be different (he started different) but I feel he's falling in to the usual trend of having favourites. I'm also disappointed at how England are constantly looking to pass backwards at every opportunity.

Caporegime
While ever Maguire plays for United he'll be an automatic pick, we learned that with Rooney they spent about 8 years calling him world class when he already looked past it and was just puffing away pretending to be a midfielder, now he plays for Derby down the bottom of the Championship and they still talk about him as if he is world class.

Caporegime
This ref is a clown.

LOL Pickford.

Southgate, Maguire and the ref 0/10. Everyone else throw some average scores up in the air apart from James who’s probably been our best player.

Last edited:
Caporegime
England with another steadfast and superb display of how not to score a goal from Open play. Anyone wishing to learn about dull, boring football with no end product would do well to watch this, it's a great example. Snore.....

Caporegime
Southgate is delusional, we’ve scored 3 goals in 4 games which when you consider that’s Belgium, Iceland and 2 x Denmark that’s a poor return.

He thinks we were exceptional before the red card, we had a couple of promising attacks but apart from that? Did Schmeichel make a legit save other than the Mount chance? If that’s the level he’s aspiring to then no wonder we are crap to watch.

Back
Top Bottom