England Squad

Caporegime
Gareth Southgate should have been sacked after failing to at least reach the final last tournament, it'll be decades until we get a better chance to win a tournament. We'd have probably done better with Sam Allardyce.

Caporegime
This is really desperate stuff. Dier just got absolutely cleansed by getting too tight, Pickford to his credit with a decent save but in fairness it should've been 1-0.

Who would've ever thought playing two CDM would be a problem, they don't know whether to come or go. Stop shoe horning players in, im amazed managers still haven't learnt this stuff with how often England have tried to do it.

Said it before the game, Rice OR Philips and someone more attacking alongside!!! Not rocket science.

Soldato
I dont understand his team selection. Are these friendlies or not?

I feel for Southgate in a way as i bet he has every premier league manager in his ear but bloody hell what on earth is that team selection?

Why is he playing Trent in what looks to be a RWB with three cbs?

Soldato
This is really desperate stuff. Dier just got absolutely cleansed by getting too tight, Pickford to his credit with a decent save but in fairness it should've been 1-0.

Who would've ever thought playing two CDM would be a problem, they don't know whether to come or go. Stop shoe horning players in, im amazed managers still haven't learnt this stuff with how often England have tried to do it.

Said it before the game, Rice OR Philips and someone more attacking alongside!!! Not rocket science.

Remember when Lampard and Gerrard used to play together...One has to sit and only sit. If you want a DM then IMO they sit in front of the back 4. If you want an "industrious" midfield like at my club Liverpool then they have to back the full backs up but you have to trust them to do that and not play 3cbs.

Soldato
Im actually struggling to find a change here because we dont have a left back lol BUT :

Eric Dier off for Grealish and go for a back 4. Drop Trippier and Trent back and Phillips and Rice behind Grealish.

They need to give the two players in CM someone to pass to.

Associate
Dier is just crap, that's all there is to say about that.Also why is it that when trent crosses the ball there is only kane in the same postcode as the penalty area. Not another player even close. I know I'm use to Liverpool forwards but if you have someone with his crossing ability, get some bloody players in and around the box for him to cross to.

Back
Top Bottom