England v Sri Lanka **spoilers**

Soldato
Can't wait to have cooky come into bat again. He really is doing well for England, and i see him in the side for a long long time.

Plus going to school with the guy saw how good he really was. Got something like 12 centuries in our A2 year :rolleyes:

p.s i really wana get down to trent bridge for the next test.

Associate
yeah same here, trouble is the tickets have mostly gone, i think the last day there is tickets available but not sure about the others. i had tickets for the 5th day of the ashes at trent bridge but it ended in 4 :mad:

nin9abadga

Soldato
nin9abadga said:
yeah same here, trouble is the tickets have mostly gone, i think the last day there is tickets available but not sure about the others. i had tickets for the 5th day of the ashes at trent bridge but it ended in 4 :mad:

nin9abadga

Soldato
Just saw the highlights and although our catching was improved, we still dropped some, especially Monty's effort, that was as easy as a catch gets.

I'll be looking for 400+ in our first innings, hopefully leaving ourselves with <175 to chase, although the pitch is due to become a batters paradise as the match goes on.

Soldato
Why do they send Hoggard in rather than Monty as nightwatchman? guessing its because he sucks as a batsman that bad they dont think he'll survive till close of play :p

Tbh I fear for his future in the England team because he's a one area cricketer, he cant field & he cant bat I think these days with more teams batting competantly right down England cant afford to have to many rabbits in the team.

Plus as has been mentioned in the press the Aussie crowds will rip him apart in the field if he starts screwing up.

I think once the king of Spains fit again he'll be straight back in the side.

Back
Top Bottom