England vrs Turkey and other (Spoiler Thread)

Soldato
Turkey have easily been the better team in the first 15 minutes. They are doing what england cant, which is keep the ball.

England's offside trap simply is not working, thats 2 times they have beaten it

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by Jazz
Turkey have easily been the better team in the first 15 minutes. They are doing what england cant, which is keep the ball.

England's offside trap simply is not working, thats 2 times they have beaten it

are you actually watching the game ?

England are at least edgin it at the moment Turkey haven't done anything yet of note.

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by BrenOS
get me mother on for gerrard will you sven

exactly the guy is purely awful
I'm sure Dyer could have played that role as he did play on the left last game but Gerrards role seems a little tighter to the middle allowing Bridge to get down the left.

That sort of role would suit Dyer far better that Gerrard IMHO.

EDIt Would have been better off keeping the same midfield as against lichenstein but switching to this formation with dyer as the left CM and Gerrard as the DM

Soldato
Originally posted by memphisto
are you actually watching the game ?

England are at least edgin it at the moment Turkey haven't done anything yet of note.

lol if u say so, england have had 1 chance which is from a rustu mistake, everytime turkey are going forward they are looking dangerous.

england are trying to press but turkey have knocked the ball about well and their tackiling has been good as well

england are getting better but turkey to me looked better at the start. The fact owen and rooney have barely got a touch is proof. This is coming from a neutral not an england fan ;)

england are playing much better now, they were poor at the start

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by Jazz
i dislike both teams equally :p

england and Brazil what kind of supporter are you ? disliking the team from where you are born and the one you supposedly pledge yer allegiance :confused:

Weirdo :p

Man of Honour
OP
good spell this by England lets hope we can get something soon

If Owen (?) had not fallen over when running to the near post Becks cross would have been perfect

Back
Top Bottom