England vrs Turkey and other (Spoiler Thread)

Soldato
Scholes is having a very very poor game, he seems to be giving the ball away right left and centre..

Campbell is playing very well, Rooney is playing very well

Owen I think has been a bit unlucky to be honest, and Im not sure whats wrong with Beckham, his crossings gone to &$^%, his lack of pace is also showing a bit when Turkish players get back and close him down before he puts a cross in.

Go ENGLAND!

Man of Honour
OP
What another good save by Rustu NOW do people realise Why I want Him at Man UTD ??

Awesome Keeper

Awesome pressure by England its got to come it has got to come

Man of Honour
OP
handball by Emre ? didnt see it myself supposedly a penalty

BLATANT PENALTY BLATANT PENALTY SHOULD HAVE BEEN SENT OFF !!!!! CHEATING ???????????

Soldato
another great save by rustu, there is a reason why so many teams are after him and he is putting on a great performance show today

i missed the handball thing

loads of england pressure they need to score

Man of Honour
OP
ROONEY ROONEY I TAKE it all back Yer a GOD

c'mon england just one goal for now we need to capitalise on this immense pressure and territorial advantage we are having

Sas on Basturk off isnt that a striker for a midfielder ?

are turkey going 4-3-3 ?

Associate
Turkey getting some possesion again in the last 5 minutes. Although we really should win, a draw won't be a bad result. Would leave us 1 point behind Turkey.

Good chance from vassel.

Man of Honour
OP
the lkads look tired to be I think we need a couple of pacey players to get the impetus back

Dyer and lampard I think would be per...

Vasselll OOOOO nuther good save

...fect i think.

Back
Top Bottom