** ENSO MESH - FORUM REVIEW SAMPLES **

Associate
Managed to get everything set up now, so will look to put my thoughts downs and write up my review soon.

Going on from what has been said earlier, my psu just about fits, I've had to bend the cables however, I'm not entirely comfortable with this though.

My psu is the EVGA Supernova G2 650W '80 Plus Gold' Modular Power Supply.

Quick photo on my phone:
16kqd0p.jpg

Soldato
Managed to get everything set up now, so will look to put my thoughts downs and write up my review soon.

Going on from what has been said earlier, my psu just about fits, I've had to bend the cables however, I'm not entirely comfortable with this though.

My psu is the EVGA Supernova G2 650W '80 Plus Gold' Modular Power Supply.

How easy does it look to de-rivet the PSU shroud?

Associate
How easy does it look to de-rivet the PSU shroud?

The rivets are easily accessible from the front, so you can remove them, but then you eat your way into the space allocated for the hard drives.

There is space to move the cage across towards the front panel fans, if you really wanted to.

Soldato
The rivets are easily accessible from the front, so you can remove them, but then you eat your way into the space allocated for the hard drives.

There is space to move the cage across towards the front panel fans, if you really wanted to.

Sounds like an option, as my current box doesn't have a hard drive. I'm kind of looking for a wind tunnel with the only obstructions being the PSU, CPU cooler and graphics card.

Associate
Sounds like an option, as my current box doesn't have a hard drive. I'm kind of looking for a wind tunnel with the only obstructions being the PSU, CPU cooler and graphics card.

If you just use 2.5" drives, there are three mounting points on the rear, so you can have that wind tunnel that you want.

Soldato
If you just use 2.5" drives, there are three mounting points on the rear, so you can have that wind tunnel that you want.
Excellent! bring on the Noctua wind tunnel.

As you have access to one of these cases, would you mind measuring the internal height of the case where the front fans are located. I wonder if it's possible to squeeze three 140mm fans in the front.

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
As you have access to one of these cases, would you mind measuring the internal height of the case where the front fans are located. I wonder if it's possible to squeeze three 140mm fans in the front.

359z28i.jpg

Going from the top screw (red fan), down to where you can fit the bottom screw at it's maximum is 36cm.

There is about 6cm until you reach the very bottom of the case, and another 4-5 cm until you reach the top

Associate
NH-D14 with PWM fans for the CPU, a black Morpheus GPU cooler with 2 x NF-A12x25 PWM and a bunch of Noctua NF-A14's for the front.

I have the Nh-D15, and the glass touches the front fan, I've had to modify two screws (removed rubber washers) on the left-hand side for it to attach.

I don't know how tall mine is compared to yours, if it's 0.5 shorter, you should be fine.

Soldato
I have the Nh-D15, and the glass touches the front fan, I've had to modify two screws (removed rubber washers) on the left-hand side for it to attach.

I don't know how tall mine is compared to yours, if it's 0.5 shorter, you should be fine.

I have some corsair vengeance memory, but removed the heatsinks off it to get it to sit under the first fan, so it looks like this could be a nice looking wind tunnel. My other options were a Silverstone RL-06 or a Meshify C, but the Meshify has the glass panel attached to the PSU shroud (which I don't want) so it might be more awkward to mod.

Soldato
Just got mine up and running with my old 290 Powercolor PCS+ , 3570k system. Will get some photos up later, initial impressions are I love it.

Beautiful looking case, love how the entire front mesh panel comes off so easily and my god the temps, my powercolor has dropped from 70c on load to 56c max on load. I installed 3 x Spectre Pro RGB fans 120mm in the front, one 120mm exhaust at the top and then my kulher 620 push pull at the back exhaust.

Soldato
I used a corsair 750m modular PSU and it fit with no issues, cables are a little tight but didn't really have to bend them. I think it could do with a few cm more space in the PSU area.

Underboss
After much fiddling and reinstalling I still can't get the RGBs to light up.

Sadly will have do my review without them, my boy doesn't mind but it's not going to reflect well on the review really if a key component doesn't work.

:/

Soldato
After much fiddling and reinstalling I still can't get the RGBs to light up.

Sadly will have do my review without them, my boy doesn't mind but it's not going to reflect well on the review really if a key component doesn't work.

:/

Which RGb's, the front panel ? Or RGB fans attached to the fan controller at the back?

Underboss
Yeah given it a different sata and tried it on x2 PSUs now, I'm at a loss as to why it's not working. The case is nice without RGB as it looks rather "stealthy" - I'll probably just buy a cheapo RGB strip for it.

Back
Top Bottom