Epic Games Store now open!

Associate
Into the Breach free today. I picked it up free in December last year on epic. First time I've seen this happen, is this a common thing? Just seen railway empire is next week's game, almost bought it after steam emailed me to say it was on sale.

Associate
Thinking about it, it was given away in their Xmas countdown when they gave away a new game every day. I wondered at first if I had bought it but I have the receipt email from the 19th and it was free. Ah well, can't wait till next week tbf

Soldato
Thinking about it, it was given away in their Xmas countdown when they gave away a new game every day. I wondered at first if I had bought it but I have the receipt email from the 19th and it was free. Ah well, can't wait till next week tbf

Correct it was free for 24 hours. Some of the x-mas freebies were available longer and many missed out on this. This isn't the first time Epic have given away something previously, but it isn't frequent either.

Let's just remember that they are free and they aren't obliged to give new titles every week (HotUKdeals members enjoy voicing their anger at this). There is however 2 new free to play games on Epic this week.

Associate
Correct it was free for 24 hours. Some of the x-mas freebies were available longer and many missed out on this. This isn't the first time Epic have given away something previously, but it isn't frequent either.

Let's just remember that they are free and they aren't obliged to give new titles every week (HotUKdeals members enjoy voicing their anger at this). There is however 2 new free to play games on Epic this week.
Yeah good point. I'm used to it with also having a PlayStation, sometimes the monthly games I've already bought. You've just got to take the rough with the smooth.

Aye, I did see the 2 new free to play games but haven't checked them out yet as too busy with work for a few days.

Soldato
I must admit to being quite impressed with the games Epic are giving away free.

Got quite the collection on there now and I haven't paid for a single one of them.

Back
Top Bottom