Epic Noble chair Gold/Black

Associate
I bought my noble chair in 2017 and its started to tear where my legs rest on either side little by little. Im struggling to figure out how to repair it or where to get it repaired. please help, I love this chair and just want it to look fresh and brand new again.

Associate
OCUK seem to handle the support for Nobel chairs. I had an arm break on my hero chair (fortunately under warranty) and they were able to ship just replacement arms.

Would be interesting to know if they would ship a replacement (for a cost maybe). Might be worth asking on the offchance. Will be a lot easier than trying to recover the base.

Associate
I bought my noble chair in 2017 and its started to tear where my legs rest on either side little by little. Im struggling to figure out how to repair it or where to get it repaired. please help, I love this chair and just want it to look fresh and brand new again.
There's a new gold black one just come out with an elder Scrolls theme? Might be worth a look?

Associate
I bought my Noble Epic at the end of May last year. The PU material on the base was already cracked by December. The seams for the side bits on the base are also now torn.
Raised ticket with OcUK at the end of December for a replacement base. Still waiting after many, many, months of asking for updates via support.

Soldato
I bought my Noble Epic at the end of May last year. The PU material on the base was already cracked by December. The seams for the side bits on the base are also now torn.
Raised ticket with OcUK at the end of December for a replacement base. Still waiting after many, many, months of asking for updates via support.

6 months for a repair? Damn, why don't you just send the chair back and get a refund. Alternatively, go direct to Noble and skip the middle man

Back
Top Bottom