Epson Workforce 7110

Soldato
Hi guys,
I managed to get a Epson Workforce 7110 VERY Cheap
Couple questions,
  1. Where is a good and cheap supplier for A4/A3 card, paper and photo paper?
  2. I Googled the printer and the word sublimation printer kept appearing for it, what is needed to make it one of those and to what advantages?
  3. Any hints or tips?
Thanks all and stay safe

Soldato
1. Paper suppliers are everywhere. Just google what you want and use shopping to find the lowest price INCLUDING POSTAGE. Shipping paper is expensive because it tends to be quite heavy.

2. Dye sublimation is for printing on textiles, fabrics or thermal transfer paper so you make iron-on designs for fabrics or ceramics. To print dye sub using this printer you need a second set of cartridges and a supply of dye sublimation inks.

https://www.inkexperts.co.uk/produc...-for-epson-workforce-wf-7000-series-printers/

3. Not really, other than make sure you use the printer regularly to stop the inks drying out and dye sub on one of these is likely to be extremely amateur-looking and disappointing, so just bear that in mind before investing half the price of the printer in a dye-sub kit.

Associate
If it is like the other workforce printers, try not to update to the latest firmware if you want to be able to use non-official ink carts as the latest firmware blocks completely rather than just warning.

Associate
I use Viking decent paper, I use min 100gsm, 80 is like council bog roll, quite reasonable, they are always there or thereabouts pricewise, great selection up to 200+ gsm, and that includes A3

Back
Top Bottom