Essential iPhone Apps

Soldato
Works much better on the iPhone 3GS as it has auto-focus. If you have a standard 3G it may read the barcode wrong as it its not in focus.

Has anyone done the HardPuzzle? I got to 1 pixel left!!! Gutted.

And fun little app - TWSS World (Thats What She Said)! If anyone follows Charles Trippy on Youtube (youtube.com/charlestrippy) you may find this interesting.

EVERYONE should buy the coolest time fun experience ! lol - Download the following app ;

Bebot

A funky little robot, such fun. I cant put the phone down.

The new release of MX Mayhem is awesome! With 7 new levels.

Soldato
in need of an app to control wmp some how.

ive set my tv up as a 2nd monitor to watch films through but i have no way of controling it from my bed so i would like something that allows pause/play and volume.

im on wifi and have a blutooth dongle so is there anything like this?

Soldato
my xmbc is having problems with finding my computer on win7, im told it dont like the OS.

plus my iphone not jailbroke

http://www.hoofien.com/Snatch/

I use this for Plex on Mac OS but it says Snatch Server is available for Windows. The Snatch iPhone App is £2.99 I think, Snatch Server is free.

I got custom keys for Plex, forget where from, but there's bound to be a keyset for XBMC too.

Have a look into it anyway, there's a Vista Media Centre set of keys for it if that's of any use to you.

Last edited:
Soldato
Are there any applications which will turn your iPhone into a mass storage device when you plug it into your PC? Borrowed a mates for a little while and with his you could drag files off the iPhone easily but couldn't put files on.

Soldato
Are there any applications which will turn your iPhone into a mass storage device when you plug it into your PC? Borrowed a mates for a little while and with his you could drag files off the iPhone easily but couldn't put files on.

I'm fairly sure that's impossible without jailbreaking your iPhone...

Soldato
Really? A bit of a stupid decision by Apple, it would be pretty handy if I could drag and drop files on and off by just plugging it into a PC like I do on my Blackberry.

Soldato
theres an app called fileaid which when i last checked was free, use this with a windows based partner proggy called diskaid (not free) to transfer files to fileaid folder. i am preety sure u dont need a jailbroken app for as fileaid app is on appstore

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom