Essential iPhone Apps

Soldato
I need some new, addictive games for when I'm bored at work!

Geared, Fling, iBlast Moki, Ynth, Bookworm, Big Top 10, Blocked, ShapeShape, Ragdoll Blaster, Scrabble...:)

EDIT - BIG update to Geared - another 40 levels and plenty of new features too, awesome :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I thought I'd wait to download Canabalt as I felt certain they were going to drop the price - but then I thought - What the hell?! I'm waiting to save like £1!! It's an awesome game - download nooowwww!

So you knows what I did? I downloaded it - and it was good :)
Marky Recommended :)

Although, it would be better with an online scoreboard - instead you're just trying to beat your own best score all the time...

EDIT: Wanted to try this "Screenshot your iPhone" trick - so here's a few pics from Canabalt :D

1ihdo1.png
dra24h.png

smfyat.png
2sb25qw.png

Last edited:
Soldato
:rolleyes: What no pigeons in any shot Marky? :)

Thought I'd share two of my latest recommendations.
First up "Skee-Ball", the only iphone game I know using Nvidia PhysX and easily worth the 0.59p.

Last but not least, Sniper Vs Sniper.
[/QUOTE]

Soldato
:rolleyes: What no pigeons in any shot Marky? :)

Thought I'd share two of my latest recommendations.
First up "Skee-Ball", the only iphone game I know using Nvidia PhysX and easily worth the 0.59p.

Last but not least, Sniper Vs Sniper, bit dearer at £2.99, the online is great fun though.
[/QUOTE]

Soldato
I just bought the other day the redlaser barcode app. Anyone else here using it? It seems to scan things like DVD's / books etc but it's not so good for food. Whenever scan something that a food item it says it's not in it's database. Am I doing something wrong!?

Soldato
wont that pee 02 off some what?

Whos gives a took everyones paying stupid amounts of money to use the service and phone we should be able to do what we like on them, espec use an app thats officially offered on itunes !! :confused::mad:

I hate how these multi billion pound companies lull people into somehow being nice to them, word for you , they dont care all they want is money.

Back
Top Bottom