Euro 2008 Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Are the qualification rules still the same as the WC's?
ie; 1st qualify, 2nd in playoff?

If so, then Scotlands group will be interesting. A 3 way scrap for the top 2 places between Italy, France & Ukraine.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
BoomAM said:
Are the qualification rules still the same as the WC's?
ie; 1st qualify, 2nd in playoff?

If so, then Scotlands group will be interesting. A 3 way scrap for the top 2 places between Italy, France & Ukraine.
Nope its now first 2 teams automatically qualify.

Soldato
Group D
Czech Republic
Germany
Slovakia
REP OF IRELAND
WALES
Cyprus
San Marino

It could have been worse. Come on Nedved, now's the time for you to retire...please! Not to bothered about Germany and should be a good couple of matches against the bog stompers. Glad I'm not Scottish.

Soldato
If you were in a group with world champions and runners up you should. However nearly qualifying from a group that aint really that hard I can see your point :D

Soldato
Whatever way you look at it we completely cocked it up and there was very little chance Scotland would get through. It really is a little sad that the majority of your enjoyment comes from our failure rather than your "success". I see very few comments on here (and in general) from English people having a laugh at Scotlands expense, for instance i've never seen anything saying "well we've ****** up but it doesn't matter cos at least Scotland didn't qualify again". I wonder how many Scots will be wearing Russian / Croation shirts this weekend :rolleyes:.

Permabanned
Whatever way you look at it we completely cocked it up and there was very little chance Scotland would get through. It really is a little sad that the majority of your enjoyment comes from our failure rather than your "success". I see very few comments on here (and in general) from English people having a laugh at Scotlands expense, for instance i've never seen anything saying "well we've ****** up but it doesn't matter cos at least Scotland didn't qualify again". I wonder how many Scots will be wearing Russian / Croation shirts this weekend :rolleyes:.

So true

The attitudes on here are getting worse :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom