ever had a dream that made you sad ?

Soldato
MarkLP said:
i also nearly every night get the feeling of falling over backwards and I physically push myself up off the bed, I really dont understand it..

IIRC there is actually a medical reason for that... though I'm stuffed if I can mind what it is.

As for emotional dreams, yeah all the time, though most I can't explain.

Soldato
MarkLP said:
I dreamt that my family dies and I have to fend for myself, the first bit about my family dieing is sad but the bit about me having to fend for myself is good :confused:

i also nearly every night get the feeling of falling over backwards and I physically push myself up off the bed, I really dont understand it..

you sleep on your front or back?

Soldato
locutus12 said:
i had a dream last night that i cant get out of my had and to be honest, its made me very depressed which is just strange. i know in my head it was just a dream, i know it wasnt real, but theres this feeling as if ive lost something and i cant shake it, at least not today.

the dream to be honest didnt make much sense, it wasnt erotic or anything, just your average jumble but throughout there was this person i once loved, well, i say once loved, truth be known i never stopped but unfourtunatly that person no longer feels the same way. anyway, it was all over 4 years ago, so why do i feel so sad over one silly dream :(

i guess its just like Trent Reznor said, I just want something i can never have :(

TIT :p

Associate
A good friend of mine died a year ago. A few days after I heard about it I had a dream where I was back at school with him. Everyone was saying "hey we thought you were dead" and he was fine.

That dream sucked and put me in a depressed and irritable mood for days :(

Soldato
i dreamt last night that i was on a train that could only fit about 20 people on it, we were going round a corner and hit someone, that person blew up into 1000s of pieces and there was blood every where

woke up with a sort of half sick feeling :confused:

most random dream ive had in a long time

Soldato
mrbios said:
i dreamt last night that i was on a train that could only fit about 20 people on it, we were going round a corner and hit someone, that person blew up into 1000s of pieces and there was blood every where

woke up with a sort of half sick feeling :confused:

most random dream ive had in a long time

dude, I love you, how old is your sig now?

I think my dog has that dream every night, she wakes up and goes MAD woof woof woof woof woof etc, wakes the whole house up, think shes dreaming of bunnys taking off and nuking her from orbit.

Associate
I have dreams about my old school friends sometimes they make me really sad! We were friends all through school, and now...well i hardly see them, havnt done since we left. In my dreams its like were still friends and it seems so real...but then i wake up and theyre gone! I think i dream it because I regret not keeping in contact properly!

Soldato
I've had some very vivid dreams which have provided me with some direction or answers to questions. I've heard that dreams are your subconscious mind going over things.

For instance, I've had my mum come through to me in dreams even though she died a few years ago and she explained a few things to me. I've also had dreams about women, I don't mean naughty dreams, just pointing me in the right direction and stopping me making massive mistakes.

Soldato
thebrasso said:
I've had some very vivid dreams which have provided me with some direction or answers to questions. I've heard that dreams are your subconscious mind going over things.

For instance, I've had my mum come through to me in dreams even though she died a few years ago and she explained a few things to me. I've also had dreams about women, I don't mean naughty dreams, just pointing me in the right direction and stopping me making massive mistakes.
some of those are wrong, I've had those that would have messed up 6 years of the best years of my life

Soldato
VeNT said:
dude, I love you, how old is your sig now?

I think my dog has that dream every night, she wakes up and goes MAD woof woof woof woof woof etc, wakes the whole house up, think shes dreaming of bunnys taking off and nuking her from orbit.

haha :D my sig must be at least a year old now i think :D

Soldato
VeNT said:
some of those are wrong, I've had those that would have messed up 6 years of the best years of my life

How do you mean fella, do you mean about the pointing you in the right direction with women bit? Some of the mistakes I've made have been fun but I think a few dreams knocked a bit of sense into me and stopped me doing things which could have landed me in hot water.

Soldato
i actually made up a fictional person... and managed to head over heels fall in love with her one night, that was a total downer when i work up only to realise she was made up .... the good thing about dreams though is within 20 minutes i couldn't remember anything about the dream

Soldato
I had an awful dream last night, very graphic and vivid and I can still remember all of it now. I woke up really upset :( Probably had something to do with taking hefty painkillers last night, I dont tend to have bad dreams.

Tru

Tru

Soldato
I dreamt last night that I was sitting at a gloomy, but clean, city bar with a pint of lager. I wasn't drinking it though, because I was too busy shaving my beard with a machete. I was ordering tons of food and drink for 2 female companions but was putting it on the tab of some fat blokes sitting along from us. They eventually twigged and chased us out the bar, shooting at us. I woke up happy that I wasn't actually getting shot, but sad that I was no longer Crocodile Dundee.

Back
Top Bottom