Ever hit the person you're sleeping next to in a dream?

Soldato
Spawn said:
Hmmm cant say ive hit anyone in bed, although a few times i felt like whacking my ex wife right in the eyeballs for good measure but sadly i was awake:(:p

Saying that though my gf ended up on top of me during one night...god knows how she ended up lying on top of me. All i know is that i felt like someone was pushing really hard on my chest and when i opened up my eyes, i found my little woman lying on top of me...so i gently woke her up and she was kinda embarrassed as she was having a naughty dream about me and somehow ended up on top of me:p. Cant remember if she was grinding up against me as it felt like i was being slowly suffocated lol:p.

lmao, fantastic!

Soldato
I used to regularly hit my ex while asleep. In my defence I'm used to having a double bed all to myself and I move around a lot in my sleep. Was even worse when I was round her student halls, 3 people in a single bed is not good :(

Soldato
No, but I dreamt the cupboards were falling down and were going to land on our heads.

I jumped up, grabbed Sharon by the feet (while she was fast asleep) and pulled her clean out of the bed, feet first!

She wasn't too pleased :o

Permabanned
Norbert666 said:
No, but I dreamt the cupboards were falling down and were going to land on our heads.

I jumped up, grabbed Sharon by the feet (while she was fast asleep) and pulled her clean out of the bed, feet first!

ahahaha

Permabanned
Norbert666 said:

Quality! :D

Should have pulled her up to your crotch and shouted "WHO WANTS SOOMMMEEE?" ;)

Soldato
no...

but.. something weird happened to me in my dream.

in my dream i had to work out how much ig of got paid at £8.35 an hour working for 45hours a week... (was looking for part time jobs in my dream because i hate my current part time job)

anyways.. the actual answer is £375.

in my dream it came up onm the calculator as £373.

ive also dreamt that the time was 5:30 and then woke up at around 5:30... how weird is that.. i find it weird.

anyways, to original post.. no.
EDIT: i know 45 hours isnt part time... that bit was a tad strange

Soldato
I once dreamt that my gf was some kind of robot or something and that she had a button on her back which I pushed, really quite hard, and I woke up to my gf asking why I was punching her in the spine :o

Associate
My girlfriend has head locked me in her sleep before...and muttered a fair few profanities towards me...

Do you think shes trying to tell me something? :(

Soldato
Can't remember the dream exactly but I was fast asleep lying on my back and my girlfriend was sitting up in bed reading a book.

Suddenly my arm went flying towards her general direction and hit her in the right boob.

It was her time of the month, they were a bit sore and she wasn't impressed.

She does this weird thing that makes me howl every time I see it.

She sleeps on her back and her arms are pointing up in the air with her fingers near her face. She'll maintain this position for ages!

Soldato
Apparently I elbowed the ex. a few times :p Oh and I can remember this one night she woke me up two times moaning in pain and holding her head because i'd twiched in my sleep and headbutted her both times :D

Don't know if i've ever been hit in my sleep or not though. I sleep like a stone post once i'm out :o

Soldato
Haha! Yeah I have! After engaging in nocturnal activities with a certain barmaid from Walkabout in Bournemouth, upon waking she told me that in the middle of the night I'd smacked her in the nose with my forearm when I flung my arm across the bed :D Oops :)

Still, she sent me a pair of knickers with her phone number in the post afterwards so couldn't have put her off too much :p

Soldato
basmic said:
I think I can answer the clock part for you, lemonkettaz.

I read that while the human sleeps, they quickly open their eyes every so often. Maybe you looked a clock.

maybe... but the only clock i have is on my phone.. that is way on my desk from my bed.

i suppose we can have a rough idea of the time... i mean we base most things around the clock so we must have a good instinct on time and length of time by now.

Back
Top Bottom