Ever hit the person you're sleeping next to in a dream?

Soldato
Desmo said:
I had a dream last night that my dad was in a fight. The other guys son started fighting too so I joined in. I was just giving the other lad a good elbow when I woke up realising I'd just elbowed piggy in the back :o :p

Was quite hard too :(

So, anybody else hit somebody whilst asleep?

i elbowed my ex-gf in the face, and she just said "ouch" and and smiled and fell asleep again.

Associate
Dtab said:
My brother-in-law got out of bed and then peed on his missus who was still in bed,all whilst fast asleep - amazingly he is still my brother-in-law :)

LOL reminds me of one of my mates.

Whenever he had a bit to drink, he used to do strange things while asleep.

Once, his dad woke him up from the foot of the stairs, mate was stood starkers at the top happily peeing down the stairs.

Another time when his brother was back home for a few days and sharing his room, he got woken up to a broken nose after deciding to slash on his brother.

I'm sure there's lods more that he's done...

Oh yeah, he used his dreamcast as a toilet one night.

He's now married, wonder how the poor lass copes :D

Associate
bitten!

A long time ago my other half had a dream about someone stealing money from a her jeans pocket , I awoke finding her teeth bitting very hard in my fingers I was worried for years after that one...

Associate
peter said:
A long time ago my other half had a dream about someone stealing money from a her jeans pocket , I awoke finding her teeth bitting very hard in my fingers I was worried for years after that one...

Thankfully the OH hasn't taken to biting me yet, but we can carry off some good conversations when she's asleep :D

Soldato
LeoWyatt said:
we can carry off some good conversations when she's asleep :D

Yep :) Had some great (and not so great) convo's with my ex while he was asleep :p

Although to be fair, I'm pretty sure we did the same with me asleep too (especially if I'd been drinking!) :o

Man of Honour
You criminal Desmo. but join the club :)

One night I waved my arms across and hit my wife in the eye. Boy did she get a shiner... Explaining to others was quite embarrassing and it was questioned. Evidently, I’m always kicking her around in my sleep. :(

Associate
Only once, and it was not even a dream :(

Twas with an ex-girlfriend, a long long time ago, I rolled over one night, my arm swung over and my elbow caught her right on the bridge of the nose. Blood and snot everywhere, and a nice broken nose. I felt seriously bad for ages afterwards, she had 2 corking shiners.

Soldato
Dtab said:
My brother-in-law got out of bed and then peed on his missus who was still in bed,all whilst fast asleep - amazingly he is still my brother-in-law :)

Funniest thing ive heard all day.

As for the rest of you.... your just wifebeaters... unless your getting beaten as i see some of you are... your just wimps. :p :D

Mat

Mat

Soldato
I've elbowed and kicked and been kneed and hit many a time. These days I tend to just moan/complain about stuff when Im semi awake much to her amusement.

Soldato
I used to suffer with a condition known as "Night Terrors". My mum told me that I used to do really bizarre things as a youngster in my sleep. A couple of funny and disturbing examples:

1 - Age about 13

My mum heard me shouting at the top of my lungs and came into my room to investigate. Immediately I jumped at her shouting "you destroyed my planet" before running wildly around my snooker table in a fit of rage. Mum then chased after me trying to talk me round. Eventually in a soothing voice she calmed me down and I immediately fell back onto the bed and back to sleep. I remembered NOTHING the next morning.

Skip a few years and many other stories....

2- Age around 25.

I once woke up holding a chair above my head ready to through it at the missus. As I awoke I remember feeling acutely embarrased as I could not remember why or how I got to be at the other side of the room with this chair above my head. If I had thrown it I may not still be married today!

3- age around 27

I remember dreaming that spikes were appearing out of the bed so i shot out of bed and jumped up onto the chest of drawers. I woke up shortly after in a daze and scared the missus silly as she awoke to see a shadowy silhouette sitting on the chest of drawers :o

I once watched a program on TV about the same Night Terrors condition. The same signature was carried throughout, namely that the person responsible remembers nothing or next to nothing about the entire episode, and can do remarkable and even superhuman things in their sleep (amazing feats of strength or speed for example).

In my case it has calmed significantly over the years. I find that if I go to sleep feeling stressed I raise the chance of an "episode", but if I go to sleep in peace then I rarely if ever have an episode.

Bizarre eh !!! :D

Associate
Piggymon said:
I think this is revenge for me poking him in the eye months ago ... I woke up and I was just leaning over him and poked him right in the eye :o

Hahahaha! I was going to ask what you poked him in the eye with... but it's ok :p

When Pickers and I went to bed one night I was telling him off for walking back from Uni in the dark by himself as there had been quite a few buggerys around Southampton. Pickers became really paranoid about the whole conversation and told me to hush up so he didn't have nightmares, so I did and he turned over and curled up into a comfy ball position.

Just as we were both drifting off to sleep, I had one of those falling dreams and suddenly kneed him quite harshly up the bum! Pickers went mental and started slapping my leg really hard thinking he was being attacked - made me laugh so much! :p

Heeheehee! Other than that I don't think I've ever hit anyone in my sleep, I think I'm quite placid!

Though...the other night... I was asleep and dreaming I was pregnant and giving birth. I remember in my dream that I so so hot and my stomach felt like it was about to explode, so I got into the giving birth stance (legs wide open, hands grasping knees) and started to push with all my might. I then slowly started to wake up and realise I was actually led in bed, in the giving birth position, rocking back and forth with no knickers on (god knows how). It took me a minute of moaning and pushing to suddenly click *oh dear god what are you doing girl* and realise I needed to go visit the toilet rather badly :eek:

Don't worry, no accidents actually occurred! I unfortunately had to spend the rest of the night in the bathroom though due to consuming a rather dodgy prawn salad the day before. Boo :(

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I got out of bed once (used to be terrible sleep walker when I was a kid) and picked up a kitchen chair and tried to swing it towards my dad.

:confused:

Associate
Bitchplz said:
Not that i know of. Just dribble a lot :p

Yea I do that, they dont seem to happy when they wake up in a patch of my dribble. But seriously, I actually can't help it, as soon as i fall asleep my mouth just seems to drop open and i turn into a drooling machine :p

As for hitting and kicking when asleep I've done it afew times and had it done to me, I get those crazy spasm things every so often where my whole body just jerks and i kick out. One of my ex's used to hit out a lot while she was sleeping, didnt help matters being in a single bed, got an elbow or a kick every so often. I'd get her back by dribbling on her pillow :D

Associate
pheebs said:
Though...the other night... I was asleep and dreaming I was pregnant and giving birth. I remember in my dream that I so so hot and my stomach felt like it was about to explode, so I got into the giving birth stance (legs wide open, hands grasping knees) and started to push with all my might. I then slowly started to wake up and realise I was actually led in bed, in the giving birth position, rocking back and forth with no knickers on (god knows how). It took me a minute of moaning and pushing to suddenly click *oh dear god what are you doing girl* and realise I needed to go visit the toilet rather badly :eek:

Don't worry, no accidents actually occurred! I unfortunately had to spend the rest of the night in the bathroom though due to consuming a rather dodgy prawn salad the day before. Boo :(

On that note, I think I am gonna keep away from you when you move down here.. you will probably moan about my cooking or something, while faking the birthing process! (J/K)

Back
Top Bottom