Ever hit the person you're sleeping next to in a dream?

Associate
Dtab said:
My brother-in-law got out of bed and then peed on his missus who was still in bed,all whilst fast asleep - amazingly he is still my brother-in-law :)

One of my mates did that at a party once, he crashed out on the floor in a bedroom and woke up at some point and started peeing on another mate who was lying in the bed. Infact come to think of it he pee'd himself at T in the park one year while I was sharing a 2 man tent with him! I moved out soon after :p

Associate
kitten_caboodle said:
how glad are you that you woke up in time!! :eek:

Very, and I think Pickers was more than glad too! :p He luckily saw the funny side of it though despite it being around 2am! :D

FakeSnake said:
On that note, I think I am gonna keep away from you when you move down here.. you will probably moan about my cooking or something, while faking the birthing process! (J/K)

Hehehe, if I started moaning about your cooking in my sleep I think Pickers might have something to say about that! :p Just make sure if you do ever pop over for a BBQ not to bring prawn salad! ;)

Soldato
pheebs said:
Though...the other night... I was asleep and dreaming I was pregnant and giving birth. I remember in my dream that I so so hot and my stomach felt like it was about to explode, so I got into the giving birth stance (legs wide open, hands grasping knees) and started to push with all my might. I then slowly started to wake up and realise I was actually led in bed, in the giving birth position, rocking back and forth with no knickers on (god knows how). It took me a minute of moaning and pushing to suddenly click *oh dear god what are you doing girl* and realise I needed to go visit the toilet rather badly :eek:

Don't worry, no accidents actually occurred! I unfortunately had to spend the rest of the night in the bathroom though due to consuming a rather dodgy prawn salad the day before. Boo :(

LOL!!!

Soldato
I got into bed last night after falling alseep settling number one son in his bed.

Mrs fatiain piped up "I can't see all the hands".

"They're both here" I said waving my hands in front of her face.

She then woke up and said "What are you wittering on about?" or words to that effect.

Too much cheese before bed I think. :D

Hitman
Permabanned
I move around a lot in my sleep, although it's always me who ends up with the strange bruises on my legs :confused:. My partner doesn't kick me, but does have conversations with me while asleep, and then claims no knowledge of them in the morning :).

Suspended
next to my housemates wall is a load of dent marks where he elbows and punches the wall. dreams are sometimes so real. I usually wake up in really sweaty and scared, then fall straight back to sleep.

When I was 15 on holiday I woke up and thought my mate had poured a whole bucket of water on me because I was soaked. To this day im not certain but I think i wet myself due to all inclusive cuban vodka coke measures :rolleyes:

Associate
MarkyMark said:
Apparently I elbowed the ex. a few times :p Oh and I can remember this one night she woke me up two times moaning in pain and holding her head because i'd twiched in my sleep and headbutted her both times :D

Don't know if i've ever been hit in my sleep or not though. I sleep like a stone post once i'm out :o

yeah it really hurt :mad:

Now days i just get pushed to the end of the bed if not by my boyf by our new puppy who has a habit of crawling in between us both and sucks on my hair :p

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
My worst hitting incident was to myself. :(
I have been known to talk shout and strike out during sleep but the worst case so far was done to myself.
I was in a dream and was on the floor on a map of COD. Surrounding me i could see three pairs of German soldiers trousers. They were just about to lay into me with there rifle butts when i made a last ditch attempt for freedom by kicking out violently. I woke screaming in agony clutching my right leg as i had booted the wall instead of the German. :p
I remember exactly where i was on the map and can recall it to this day.
Damn noob Germans taking libertys whilst i sleep. Pffff

Soldato
I remember waking up TWICE ... sat bolt upright and was petrified because I thought someone was hiding down the side of the bed :/

Oh and Desmo was dreaming about engines last night ... I know this because he kept muttering " engines " :p

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Piggymon said:
Oh and Desmo was dreaming about engines last night ... I know this because he kept muttering " engines " :p

CLASSIC of First class status. :cool:

Desmo you the man mate.
Engines ooooooooo V8's, Cozzys or was it mmmmmmm 996. :p

Back
Top Bottom