Ever hit the person you're sleeping next to in a dream?

Don
Apparently with my ex's, I woke one of them up asking if they wanted to hear me rap... yea intersting that.

Another one, was asleep head on my chest. I sat bolt up right and said "who the **** are you, and why the **** are you touching my chest ?" and went back to sleep. Not to mention she didn't get much sleep that night outta worry. Bless her.

I'm really not like that though ! :o

Vix

Vix

Associate
Phil is quite good at talking nonsense in his sleep. I'm going to start keeping a notebook at the side of the bed.

One night he woke me up by rambling on about something. I heard him say 'We should have got the ones with the sticks on' then said 'poke' and poked me in the leg. (With his finger, calm down ;)). He's a strange one.

He's quite violent in his sleep too, especially when drunk. At the Silverstone meet last weekend, he whacked me across the face with his arm, then went to sleep with his arm across my neck. Nice.

My ex used to really beat me up in his sleep (well he claimed to be asleep anyway!). I'd wake up after being thwacked in the back and had to hide uner the pillow to save being punched in the face!

Soldato
Woke up with my hand round her throat and fist raiesd ready to land one on her :( :o was a bit upset by that as would never hurt her, she barely remembered it.

Then a little while later she lent over to kiss me on the cheek when I was asleep and I elbowed her in the chest full on, baring in mind I weight train and have 5+ stone on her she rather felt that :(

I do jump out of bed sometimes and wake up thinking errr what the......

sleep is a funny thing

Associate
I was half asleep and my ex was trying to talk to me, I turned around just as she was putting her face over my shoulder and headbutted her, she had a big lump on her head and her family asked her if I had been beating her up - I'm 6'0 and 19st she is 5'0 7st and in a wheelchair. :o

Also I remember one time when I stopped over hers we were kissing and then she bit my chin really hard - I responded with 'WTF are you doing I've got to go to work tomorrow!'. It took me ages to convince her that I really didn't like her biting me and I wasn't just saying that I didn't like it to tease her. :(

Also with another girl I had a dream that I was in bed and my I had a dream where my best friend appeared under the duvet, (like in Trainspotting - I think it was the same year) so I ended up jabbing her in the side until she woke up, she wanted to know what was going on, I just said I thought she was someone else and went back to sleep. :)

Last edited:
Associate
Done it once - dreamt i was kicking someone at work and woke myself up cause i had booted mk1_salami rather hard lol DOn't think he woke up tho lol :p

Associate
For some reason when ever my other half has had a few at the pub he becomes more violent in his sleep. Frequently I get elbowed, punched, etc... One night I was elbowed, punched, headbutted, kicked and kneed PLUS he kept stealing the quilt. In the end I got so fed up with it I got up and played the PC. 2 hours later he wakes up (at 6am on a Saturday morning) and asks "What are you doing over there?".

Lets just say the look I gave him wasnt pleasant....

Ive now taken to fighting back, like sunday night when he elbowed me. Instead of gently moving it (yes he elbows me and leaves it sticking in my head) I stabbed it hard with a finger nail!

Soldato
No physical violence here, just physiological!

Often I'll have a dream where I'm talking to the girlfriend, and I say the words out loud (in the real world) even though they don't seem to form normal sentences.. When the girlfriend rolls over and says 'what?' I get really annoyed that she has no idea what I'm talking about, and often reply with 'fine! **** off then!' and roll over. Apparently.

She's taken to just replying to my nonsense in kind which sends me peacefully off to sleep again.

Soldato
Never hit or been hit by anyone, but I have been woken by a girl strangling me in her sleep - that was a little odd, and I'm sure a psychologist would have a field day. :o

Or at least she claimed she was asleep...

DRZ

DRZ

Soldato
One of the scariest things that has ever happened to me was something like this...

I was perhaps a little worse for wear as was my (ex)gf - she went to bed and I went off to do something else prior to going to bed - anyway, I walked into my room and she was sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her I got undressed etc all as quiet as possible but she woke up, sat bolt upright and had absolutely no idea where she was, who I was or what she was doing totally naked there!! She looked absolutely petrified and ran and started cowering in the corner before falling asleep again!

When I woke her up she had no idea what had just happened. That royally **** me up for quite a while! I still remember it with vivid detail!

Soldato
I poked my ex in her eye once, the light was coming in from a street lamp on something and i thought she was sitting up so started talking to her and got no reply, and so i went to shake her leg to wake her up. turns out because it was so dark I was seeing things and she was actualy still asleep, and so when i went to shake her leg i poked her in the eye. When she woke up i was still half asleep and had no idea what was happening.

When I stayed over at my ex's, she had a habit of hanging up her stuff on doors and shelves rather than in a wardrobe, and I quite often woke her up by a having a conversation with her tshirt or coat or something, when i was half asleep.

Permabanned
Evil-Penguin said:
When I stayed over at my ex's, she had a habit of hanging up her stuff on doors and shelves rather than in a wardrobe, and I quite often woke her up by a having a conversation with her tshirt or coat or something, when i was half asleep.

PMSL..

Soldato
One of my mates suffered a golden shower at the hands of his mate who had got drunk, walked over to to his mate and peed all over him during his sleep. Next day the uni warden had him nearly thrown out as he claimed it was mailicious! I was totally cracking up. I also vaugely remember another friend of mine telling me she woke up one night thinking someone had broken into her room at uni, it was her mate who was squatting in her pile of clothes taking a dump! I'm actually having serious trouble typing this without cracking up myself! Quality thread though! :D

Associate
SiD the Turtle said:
No physical violence here, just physiological!

Often I'll have a dream where I'm talking to the girlfriend, and I say the words out loud (in the real world) even though they don't seem to form normal sentences.. When the girlfriend rolls over and says 'what?' I get really annoyed that she has no idea what I'm talking about, and often reply with 'fine! **** off then!' and roll over. Apparently.

She's taken to just replying to my nonsense in kind which sends me peacefully off to sleep again.

Yeah i do that too... your definatly not the only one

ive aparently elbowed my girlfriend so she moved to the end of the bed and then im told i kicked her in the face, she then went and slept on the sofa... it wasnt that hard so im told but you never know :S :confused:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom