Ever wonder how sad your life is.....

Soldato
Its all about balance dude. If you enjoy spending time on your PC or watching games then thats your choice. Just do something to balance it up and start enjoying the rich tapestry of life

Permabanned
You know that you need to get a life when:

1. You can't remember the last time you played patience with a real deck of cards

2. All the conversations you have with other people are typed

3. You have worked out your own strategy for Deal or No Deal

4. You think that your GP has time for a social life, whilst still being able to fit in house calls and full time work at your local hospital, just like they do in the soaps.

5. Your Mum has to email you to come down for dinner

Just remember, sunshine is God's way of telling you that you need to get out more.

Soldato
dave2k2005 said:
Hey guys,
I've been thinking lately, and i've just thought, how boring is my life? Im in my teen years right now and every (twice) a week I'll go out side with my mates for a few hours. But when I'm at home all I ever do is stay on the computer or watch TV. I now feel like crap, because I now feel like theres nothing to do. So what do you guys do when your at home or in your free time? Because i find myself on the computer mostly.
Pretty much the exact same as me. But what do other people do? Play an instrument? Practice a sport? But I don't like any of those things and it doesn't seem right that I should force myself to like them.

Soldato
I basically spend most of my free time on the PC and some of my friends think it is sad until they realised how much I know about PC's, now they think I am too technial. I used to be really good at troubleshooting hardware but I thne discovered GD here, nothing compares to these threads. I am also leader of my clan, which takes up quite some time, especially the web site.

In a way, part of me preferes being inside than going out with friends, but then again I have quite a lot of friends, and when they go out they bring their friends (none of them are chavs, emo (2 actually, 1 dresses like one, but isn't and the offer is a 'happy' emo) or any of the 'parents' of these groups) and then they start to split up into smaller groups and it just annoys me.
[/rant]

You need to build something tbh.

Permabanned
OP
thanks a lot everybody, I am going to start playing more footie and go out more and try to acclomplish and live life to the 100% :D :p You guys inspired ,me tooo w00t!

Soldato
Psyk said:
Pretty much the exact same as me. But what do other people do? Play an instrument? Practice a sport? But I don't like any of those things and it doesn't seem right that I should force myself to like them.

That's the way i've always thought, if your bored and there's nothing you want to do or more likely not quick and easy to do then do nothing or go to sleep or just find some other way to waste time, try to accept that things are a bit boring and often pointless in life.

Many say that you make your own experiences/life but the trouble is the world could be so much better its not even funny.

Soldato
If you enjoy it and are happy then thats all that matters, many people would find the tings i do sad, the fact that i spend hours making model tanks with my two best mates while talking about, war, politics, philosophy, and all sorts of stuff that many people find about as interesting as a block of cheese.

Doesn't matter one jot if you are happy with what you spend your time doing, then wo gives a monkeys, if you aren't then do something about it.

Permabanned
iCraig said:
Do one thing everyday that scares you, and that way you'll probably end up doing one thing everyday that scars you.

hmmmm I came off the M4 today on junction 28 during rush hour that scared me due to a nasty round about system awaiting me. I got stopped by Tescos security for buying a chicken Korma as well en-route home.

Wow my day was exciting :D

Soldato
At the moment i'm studying for my exams in the next few weeks. Though in the months before that I've been looking at other case mods for inspiration, done some biking (when it's not ****ing it down!) etc etc.

Soldato
if your at college then get your m8s togeather and get out, your going to have a harder time later on doing that kinda thing, make LOADS of friends now and you'll have good ones later

Soldato
Do what you enjoy mate, I'm not the type who goes out drinking every week, I go for social occasions etc but I can count the amount of times I go out drinking per year on one hand. I enjoy doing my own thing so I don't really rely on other people :).

Permabanned
OP
VeNT said:
if your at college then get your m8s togeather and get out, your going to have a harder time later on doing that kinda thing, make LOADS of friends now and you'll have good ones later

Im in year 10 mate, and I think tahts very good advice taht you gave me there. My really close mate knows quite a lot of people I dont know, so ive been meeting loads of new people and I get a lot of attention lately (holding 3 hauggggge rottweilers :p )

Permabanned
dave2k2005 said:
Hey guys,
I've been thinking lately, and i've just thought, how boring is my life? Im in my teen years right now and every (twice) a week I'll go out side with my mates for a few hours. But when I'm at home all I ever do is stay on the computer or watch TV. I now feel like crap, because I now feel like theres nothing to do. So what do you guys do when your at home or in your free time? Because i find myself on the computer mostly.

just to cheer you up...

dont worry, you have the lovely thought of working for the next 45 years to keep you company, working 9 hours a day 5/6 days a week so that people above you can get richer, only to be retired off at 68, drop dead at 80 and be forgotten about within ten years of your death :)

Associate
Didn't read all the thread .I now do other things than sit on the computer all the time, Untill i could drive last year i had little else to do.

If you enjoy playing on the P.C. then thats what you should do, why do you really care what other people think about you? Just be happy being yourself.

Soldato
andy2k said:
If you enjoy playing on the P.C. then thats what you should do, why do you really care what other people think about you? Just be happy being yourself.
I'm guessing the OP isn't completely happy just doing that all the time.

Back
Top Bottom