• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Evga 3080 xc3 ultra

Associate
I wanted to know if the evga 3080 xc3 ultra is a good card or not. Also, is there any reason why only small number of people bought this card according to the queue calculator?

Associate
I bought one, the smaller size and solid warranty makes them good for SFF builds which isn't a huge ammount of people.

And we have our own forums so most SFF users wonts have submitted data to the form

Associate
OP
I bought one, the smaller size and solid warranty makes them good for SFF builds which isn't a huge ammount of people.

And we have our own forums so most SFF users wonts have submitted data to the form

Also, do you have the power slider problem when you increase the power slider and does nothing as I heard that lot of people have this issue with this card. Can you confirm this for me?

Associate
Also, do you have the power slider problem when you increase the power slider and does nothing as I heard that lot of people have this issue with this card. Can you confirm this for me?
I mean when it arrives sure, I will be underclocking and volting though so it won't effect me much/at all

Back
Top Bottom