• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

EVGA 3080FTW3 Gaming question

Associate
Genuine question. Anyone else also still waiting on these and if, have you had any info at all of any worth, my frustration has me at this point considering taking my money elsewhere and even spending more just because this feels like i'm getting no answers no support literally getting no were fast. again this is not bashing i'm truly worried i'll never get this product and i'll of waited for literally no reason. genuine scream for help. FYI im 9th in queue and ordered on release day. some 13 weeks ago.

Thanks in advance.

Soldato
Genuine question. Anyone else also still waiting on these and if, have you had any info at all of any worth, my frustration has me at this point considering taking my money elsewhere and even spending more just because this feels like i'm getting no answers no support literally getting no were fast. again this is not bashing i'm truly worried i'll never get this product and i'll of waited for literally no reason. genuine scream for help. FYI im 9th in queue and ordered on release day. some 13 weeks ago.

Thanks in advance.

EVGA cards are the gold standard, hang in there...

Associate
OP
unfortunately i ordered the EVGA FTW3 GAMING not ultra wish i ordered the ultra now id of had it already. And as far as i can ascertain absolutely ZERO Gaming have come in to stock ( again not bashing just miffed.) and i have no option to change my order to the ultra now and retain any position in queue regardless of the fact it seems unlikely any will ever be stocked any time soon if at all. i find this strange as other UK distributors have in fact had them in some even had resalable amounts at first.

Soldato
Ahh, I didn’t even realise there was a plain FTW3! I thought it was just the FTW3 Ultra model.

Well in that case, it seems nigh on impossible then to get stock of that particular model. No mention of it anywhere.

Maybe ask OcUK under the circumstances, in a private thread on the customer service forum if they would change the card? Not share if they honour those requests now but worth asking considering.

Associate
OP
Yah i've mentioned this to them but there offer was cancel and re order and be placed at the back of the queue but with out knowing how long that queue is. quite kick in the teeth after beating the scalpers to be with in the first 20 people to order now to find that its unlikely to arrive :/ id be surprised ( i could be wrong ) if there were even 100 people waiting on the card i've ordered due to the lack of faith in them coming in now. the only reason i don't just instantly cancel and order something else or somewhere else is i'm 9th in the queue realistically if the cards were coming in id get one first or second delivery at worst i guess, and i would bet that's what the other 9 people 10 and under in the queue are thinking as well knowing they cant even order on a lot of places now. but i find that seriously bad service when there's a clear issue with this one card stock. :(

Associate
Has anyone seen any mention of the EVGA Hybrid (AIO Watercooled) 3000 series cards coming to the UK? They've been popping in and out of stock on the EVGA US official site, but there isn't even a SKU up for Europe yet as far as I can see.

Back
Top Bottom