Ex-Display Alloys

Soldato
Currently talking to Rochford Tyres about some new alloys, which they have informed me are ex-display "so will have some light scuffs etc" - their exact words.

Ive pushed them for more info, photos ideally but as they are based in Surrey I cant exactly pop round to have a look.

Its the last set they have and I dont seem to be able to find the style anwyhere else in the rigth sizes, and the prices they are stating is ~20% cheaper than the full price.

Has anyone any experience of ex-display alloys, what type of marks are common place and does any recommend doign this?

Cheers

Rob

Associate
What are the alloys? My mate works for them (and is coincidentally son of the owner) so I can speak to him on msn to see if he can tell me the condition of them. From first hand experience though they seem to look after the wheels well and the ex-display nature is probbly because they had a big shop that displayed wheels but have a smaller shop now.

Soldato
OP
spaz said:
What are the alloys? My mate works for them (and is coincidentally son of the owner) so I can speak to him on msn to see if he can tell me the condition of them. From first hand experience though they seem to look after the wheels well and the ex-display nature is probbly because they had a big shop that displayed wheels but have a smaller shop now.
Can you msn me? <-- Link over there. Thanks. Rob.

Back
Top Bottom