ex smokers

Soldato
Thanks. I know what you mean about getting a real high from life itself. Just a shame that's it took me 15 years of heavy drug use to realise you don't actualy need them.

Saying that if I could go back i'm not to sure I'd change it either. My chances of ever having a serious job/carear have been drasticaly reduced, but there are some memories a carear can't compensate you for and insights that you'll never pick up behind a desk/factory or sat in a classroom ;)

The late great Bill Hicks:
"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather"

Soldato
The late great Bill Hicks:
"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather"

Very nice quote. Some of the greatest moments of my life have been seeing the world on acid/mushrooms. Sitting in a field with a few friends on a warm summers night tripping your nuts off, gazing at the stars and coming face to face with the gods :):):):):):):):)

Back
Top Bottom