Explain something to me.....

Soldato
White%20Rice.jpg

Soldato
It looks a lot better than the cheap tacky looking glitter effect it had before... He should have kept the old alloys on to go with the green... The new paint job aint THAT bad... ;)

Then again, i drive a samakand fiesta! :p :D

Mic

Mic

Soldato
thebrasso said:
Hate the bodykit. The paintjob does look quite good though...but on a car like that I'd prefer to keep it nice and subtle.
Original championship white FOR THE FREAKING WIN!

Soldato
-Mic- said:
Original championship white FOR THE FREAKING WIN!

Aye, or blue. Don't know the name of the blue but that looked nice.

A car like that should be subtle IMO. Consmetically anyway. Thats just the way I prefer proper cars.

Associate
Originally it looked like a chaviot, at least now it looks like a default ricer.
Still, absolutely sacrilege, a standard DC5 looks a thousand times better.

£5k on the spray job, madness. Absolutely madness, he must really want to nail 16 year olds.

Man of Honour
i've seen it a couple of times at the reading jap meet in its origenal form and i could understand why anyone would spend money making a nice car look like that, then to spend even more to make it look even worse (apart from the paint, that is to be fair a biiiiiig improvement over the holographic rubish) is totally beyond me!

Mic

Mic

Soldato
Morba said:
i thought it was bad before the change, then i realised that it was actually better :/
Haha.
Im still dumbfounded by those idiotic rear wings. I think the only two cars iv ever seen them look good on where Drexs RX7 and some random drift car(might have been a S14)
Both black strangely enough.

Back
Top Bottom