1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extended Mouse Mat recommendation?

Discussion in 'Gaming Peripherals' started by teh_captain, 13 Mar 2017.

1. teh_captain

Mobster

Hi guys,

Had a search but couldn't find anything to my needs - anyone got a recommendation for one of these extended mouse mats? I've recently upgraded to a K70 LUX and an M65 PRO, and I fancy one of those long mouse mats which go under the mouse & keyboard.

The ones I've had a look at (Corsair MM300, OcUK mega mats etc) look great, if a little on the large side. Is there anything about that would comfortably go underneath the above peripherals but wouldn't take up the whole desk? Unfortunately I don't have any pics or measurements of my desk. The K70 is 48cm wide if that helps. I would guess I'd like something around 70-80cm wide?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited: 13 Mar 2017
  2. teh_captain

Mobster

Thread can be closed.

3. Pdog

Wise Guy

What did you opt for?

4. teh_captain

Mobster

In the end I went with a 900mm x 300mm Perixx DX-2000XXL in the end. It turns out that 900mm is about right for my desk. It's got a stitched edge, rubberised base, a really smooth surface and it was about half the price of a Corsair MM200.

5. dudemiseter182

Gangster

Sounds like a pretty decent purchase, i'm looking for an extended mouse mat myself but probably going to go with one of the OCUK Mega Mats