Extended Warranty Joy!

Soldato
So my old school 80GB iPod ended up in the washing machine. It had a 3 year extended warranty which is up in June.
Took it into well known electrical retailer, and today (after over a month of waiting) I received a brand new replacement, a 32GB iPod Touch.
I was expecting a £10 voucher lol!
:D

Soldato
OP
So extended warranties cover for water damage now eh? :rolleyes::p
Its funny, I read the T&Cs which were a little confusing.
For example, accidental damage was covered but not neglect. I didn't mention the washing machine incident but watching the sales assistant trying to clear the screen with his thumb was more than amusing (of course, what he was trying to wipe away was under the glass lol!).
I assumed the repair people would immediatley recognise the water damage and inform the insurance company. Someone somewhere was in a good mood when they signed this off.

But yeah, proper stoked! :)

Soldato
OP
wow that's pretty awesome, I bet your well chuffed, so many cool apps and games to download on the app store also, try out Plants vs Zombies, fantastic game, there's also many free games to download.
Thanks for the tip. It arrived this morning but I've only just set it up after a very busy day, about to empty the bank buying downloads.. woo hoo!

Back
Top Bottom