F.E.A.R: Only been playing a couple of hours and I'm already ****ing my pants

Man of Honour
I personally find the resident evil remake the game that messes with my head the most. Or agh, that bit on resident evil 0 where the music for the 'jelly monsters' appear, muh!

Saying that I only played through the fear demo...

Permabanned
bledd. said:
me and my mate crapped ourselves when that happened :), right next to where the first licker is!

The bit that got me, was the room with the one way mirror, and you go in and out a couple of times, then when you go in to get a key a licker bursts through the window. You think its safe cause you've been there a few times, but no! that made me jump :D.

Last edited:
Associate
-Tauren- said:
They make me panic because they're so quick, lol.

lmao, same, about 40 of them on gmod started chasing me, i ran as fast as i could backwards shooting them like mad and when i ran out of ammo no clip'd away. absolutely **** myself.

Associate
Vita said:
I ain't played F.E.A.R, however those Trijens in FarCry...damn did they scare me abit, jumped at your from like 18283723FT away. And those one's that had Rockets attached to their Shoulders, woah. :( :(
Haha yeah, at least it wasn't just me that jumped when I first saw those too.

I enjoyed the whole gameplay of farcry up to the point of the trigens. Kinda spoiled it for me :(

Soldato
Yeh trigens and stuff made me jump, spoiled the feel of the game though. I like the outdoor stuff, its what made the game stand out, rather than being Doom.... :D

Scariest things I can think of in a game is in FEAR when you suddenly hear a turret turn on above your head. Its the feeling of impending death, usually it stays for about a second.
Then you dead :D

Permabanned
scariest bit i found was half way thru the game roughly, when you go to climb down the long ladder and she appears right infront of you. propa freaky, and i thouhgt playing online games like bf2 had messed the offline experience up. HOW WRONG WAS I!!

anyone who hasnt played this, PLAY IT!!!!! 1am on your own in a pitch black room with a decent pair of headphones with volume up high :) i never thought scary games existed untill i played this.

extraction point soon :D more weapons, more darkness!! more hair rasing on the back of my neck! LOVE IT

Soldato
Did anyone else think the pistol was extremely powerful? Shame you hardly ever got ammo for it.

The smg was pretty much useless, and the assault rifle wasn't all that great.
Shotgun and that one that fired metal bolts for me! :) All the other weapons ran out of ammo so quickly.

Caporegime
I don't think F.E.A.R. scared me until the very end when I got a big surge of adrenalin in my system.

The scariest game is definitely Aliens versus Predator 2. Now that was one game that I was too frightened to play at times. You didn't want to progress because you knew the aliens were coming to get you. AAAGH!

Soldato
KingAdora said:
Did anyone else think the pistol was extremely powerful? Shame you hardly ever got ammo for it.

Shotgun and that one that fired metal bolts for me! :) All the other weapons ran out of ammo so quickly.

Aye dual wielding the pistols in slo mo is a highlight of the game.

I didnt bother with the SMG much, or the high velocity rifle, the bolt gun was very good pinning people by their heads to the walls, always fun.

Soldato
KingAdora said:

I like the 2 machine guns just because they look cool. Just spray bullets :)
I really like that really powerfull gun you get at the end, can't remember what its called, but it sounds powerfull and makes a big shockwave when you shoot :)

Shotgun was probably the most usefull though

Associate
Quite liked the lasergun fried the soldiers to skeletons :D Shotgun was ace close up when you shot they kinda exploded reminded me of the SOF gore :cool:

Just finished the game few days ago, only gripe was that there wasnt much variation of enemies mostly fighting those clone soldiers. The storyline also was abit weak mainly the office block level kinda got repetative :rolleyes:

Soldato
Ace of Spades said:
Quite liked the lasergun fried the soldiers to skeletons :D Shotgun was ace close up when you shot they kinda exploded reminded me of the SOF gore :cool:

Just finished the game few days ago, only gripe was that there wasnt much variation of enemies mostly fighting those clone soldiers. The storyline also was abit weak mainly the office block level kinda got repetative :rolleyes:

If you aim the shotty just right it takes their head off and you can kick it around like a footy :D lol

Soldato
ic1male said:
The scariest game is definitely Aliens versus Predator 2. Now that was one game that I was too frightened to play at times. You didn't want to progress because you knew the aliens were coming to get you. AAAGH!

Is this game worth buying now? Its very cheap and sounds good, but does it compare to todays games? (ie FEAR, Prey etc)

Soldato
Just blew this guys top half of his torso off :D lol

FEAR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom