Testing feeds:
https://www.skysports.com/f1/live-blog

TV coverage:
Sky F1 6.50am - 11.05am & 11.55am - 4.10pm all 3 days

Sky's preview of testing:

Weather Forecast:
buCerZV.png

Lap Records:
2020 Pole Position - 1:27.264 (Lewis Hamilton)
2020 Fastest Race Lap - 1:32.014 (Max Verstappen)

Day 1 Times:
XTD3MkC.png

Day 2 Times:
tMNtSV8.png

Day 3 Times:
EUNf9jS.png

Last edited:
Soldato
I know I shouldn't be but I'm quite excited for this year, think it's more hope than anything.

Will probably be a Mercedes walk over but let's hope for some decent races.

I've got Haas down as being slowest this year and think Alpine might struggle to.

Soldato
Ah Yes, my favourite time of the year!

I follow the same thing each year... watch all the timing then get really excited when either Ferrari or Mclaren are top of the timesheets after doing some low fuel glory laps. Then I say "This is the year another team will bring it to Mercedes" after Mercedes seem to be around 4/5th on the time sheets

Even though I know to never read much into timings I still do every single year!

Man of Honour
Looking forward to seeing some of these cars out on track; not expecting much difference from last year to now given its broadly the same cars; etc - maybe a little boost for McLaren with the Mercedes engine back in the rear of the car.
Surely Ferrari's engine can only be better than last year.....

Man of Honour
Been watching the first hour of testing; mainly to see the new liveries!
The Aston isn't as bright as I'd have liked to be honest; even in bright sunlight; Torro Rosso looks much darker than last year

Its also odd seeing "MSC" listed as initials on the timing screen again!!

Soldato
Peréz is running tomorrow and half of Sunday. Just Max today.
Ah ok thanks, the graphic was confusing me as for some teams it has both names (Haas, Ferrari, Alfa, Mercedes) but I suppose they're just doing split days today

edit: just as I say that a laps completed graphic comes up and shows only 10 are running

Soldato
I hope it's what you've said @chrismscotland and not what @Mr Jack has said though it's probably the latter, sadly.

This downfall of Williams has been pretty tough to watch seeing them go from consistent front runners, to scrapping in the midfield and now (barely) propping up the rear.

I'm now curious to know how Williams would've have started this Hybrid Era had they remained with a Renault engine in the back. It seems that the engine really helped them during 14/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom