FA Community Shield 29/08/20 - Ars v Liv *Spoilers*

Caporegime
I'd rather we won, been a nice early trophy and confidence boost.

Bringing Brewster on when klopp did was a waste of time

Last time this happened we got 99 points or so?

my only real comment is front 3 still wasteful and the arsenal font is absurdly bad

Don
Keeping with tradition, we lose the Community Shield on pens then blitz the League.

All in all it was a bit of a nothing game. I'd have liked to see us start with Keita instead of Milner, just to give us a bit more creativity.

Soldato
Id rather win too but not gonna be arsed over a pre season game, regardless of what happens it’s not really indicative of what we should expect
True.

But we are consistently poor in domestic cups and have been for years even before and during Klopps time with us.

Caporegime
Was a nice result for us and another trophy albeit not a very important one. But still shows just how much Arteta has improved the squad since taking over.

Hopefully with the new season starting soon, he will get us on the right track. So far I like what he is doing and his vision that he has set out for the team. Now it’s down to the team to go out and play his style of football.

Have to admit when he was announced as our new head coach, I was a bit wary but seems like he’s got the right attitude to make us successful again.

Back
Top Bottom