FA Cup 3rd Round Replay **SPOILERS**

Associate
I went to the leeds match last night, the noise when Kell's goal went in was amazing.

Things to improve on,
Crosses from the right wing in the first half.
Shooting earlier, Lewis had a great chance but left it too late.
The space we gave Roberts to turn and shoot was shocking.
Closing down, we let Wigan have a passing practice during the second half, also whenever they ran at us we just jogged backwards rather than tackling.

Overall a great match, shame we didn't win

Killa had a great game, played his socks off

Last edited:
Associate
Goodie said:
What it is that Stoke managers see in Russell I will never know :(

You and me both mate. Don't rate him at all tbh.
Hardly covered ourselves in glory last night did we. Pretty poor when you can't finish off a Conference side in 3 1/2 hrs of football. Don't mean to disrespect Tamworth there, who you have to give a big congrats to.

The amount of mickey taking I have had already this morning - the words jammy NO SWEARING, EVEN IF FEEBLY DISGUISED are ringing in my ears :(

Soldato
One that should be good enough to beat a conference team at home. Not much wrong with the team and thats the one I expected. Only change would be Vidic in.

Soldato
Yes if that team cant beat burton then they players are even worse than we think. Even though O'Shea and Silvestre are no way near good enough to wear the shirt they should outclass Burton.

Will be good to see the younger players and Ole play. Just wish Vidic was playing.

Back
Top Bottom