FA Cup 5th Round Draw

Soldato
What we want is Preston to beat Palace at their place and get Coventry in the 5th round, who should be a push over and put us into the last 8.

/end dream.

Soldato
JohnnyG said:
It's not as good as it could've been. Certain people I know were praying for an away draw at a PL club, the fact that it's at Charlton is just not fair:(

True, but it could have been an away tie at Boro, or Bolton. So that would have cost the fans more to travel there, and then there woulf of only been 15000 fans there, and the club would have got very little revenue. At least at the Valley they should get 20000+ and they could pull off a victory, like the O's nearly did :(

Caporegime
I'll be honest, if thats how Liverpool play after a series of wins when they played us (and with the way we were playing) then I am confident we can get a result again.

Certainly if you play like you did last night.

Man of Honour
Gooner14 said:
True, but it could have been an away tie at Boro, or Bolton. So that would have cost the fans more to travel there, and then there woulf of only been 15000 fans there, and the club would have got very little revenue. At least at the Valley they should get 20000+ and they could pull off a victory, like the O's nearly did :(
It's the TV revenue we wanted, 40% of the gate helps but the real money comes from TV. 4 games will be shown that weekend, Ev/Che v Colchester & Liv v Man.U will be definites, I guess there's a chance of sneaking in one of the other slots:)

Permabanned
Great tie for the U's

Someone commented on the U's being the easist team left, but they would be in for a shock ;)

I hope to see both League One teams go through, even though it does seem fairly unlikely...

Soldato
Really dont see how we can do anything apart from line up for a draw and take them back to OT.

Just dont have enough in the middle of the park.

Associate
Berger said:
What we want is Preston to beat Palace at their place and get Coventry in the 5th round, who should be a push over and put us into the last 8.

/end dream.

We should have won at the weekend, we dominated for much of the game, and considering we wasnt up to full strength with Nugent suspended and they were a Premiership side and have an England International we didnt look out of depth.
I think we would put up a decent fight with our full squad available, be it Middlesbrough, Coventy or Palace

Permabanned
They better be the ones that turn up for the game then

The Wolves match was a very proffesional display by MU

Hope its the same V the Pool and they dont have most of the play like OT

Back
Top Bottom