FA Cup 5th Round Draw

Caporegime
Well thats going to be a cracking game, hopefully we can get revenge for that last minute Rio goal we conceded, and hopefully we won't play that plank Cisse, who can't hit the goal from 5 ******* millimetres away.

Soldato
G|mp said:
They better be the ones that turn up for the game then

The Wolves match was a very proffesional display by MU

Hope its the same V the Pool and they dont have most of the play like OT
You say that, but I'd have liked them to go on and score at least 5. I just can't see the current squad destroying teams anymore. They always ease off and let the other team right back in.

Soldato
Darey said:
We should have won at the weekend, we dominated for much of the game, and considering we wasnt up to full strength with Nugent suspended and they were a Premiership side and have an England International we didnt look out of depth.
I think we would put up a decent fight with our full squad available, be it Middlesbrough, Coventy or Palace
Aye, hopfully we will thrash them tomorrow, with a full strength team, not sure if ill be going or not tho.

Associate
i hope Liverpool Stoke [cus i like them both] or newcastle win the cup cus i hope shearer wins something for all hes done with Newcastle in his last season as he deserves it.

Caporegime
BigRoger said:
i hope Liverpool Stoke [cus i like them both] or newcastle win the cup cus i hope shearer wins something for all hes done with Newcastle in his last season as he deserves it.

Aye, he obviously cared more about Newcastle than he did about winning things though otherwise he'd have come to Old Trafford and won everything.

Soldato
Newcastles 5th round tie with Southampton has been selected by BBC to be shown at the tea time telly slot on Saturday.

5:40 kick off - brilliant!!

I love kick offs at this time and I think all Saturday games should kick off at this time.

Caporegime
Vandle said:
Newcastles 5th round tie with Southampton has been selected by BBC to be shown at the tea time telly slot on Saturday.

5:40 kick off - brilliant!!

I love kick offs at this time and I think all Saturday games should kick off at this time.

NOO! They can't. I work 1-6pm on a Saturday and my only reward is seeing 1 early match, the 3pm results and then a bit of the 2nd live game!

Soldato
NokkonWud said:
NOO! They can't. I work 1-6pm on a Saturday and my only reward is seeing 1 early match, the 3pm results and then a bit of the 2nd live game!

Then it wouldnt make any difference to you!

Join the revolution brother!!

The drinking masses demand it!

Man of Honour
NokkonWud said:
I said 'Last Few Years', which should tell you I am a Man Utd supporter. (I am a supporter, not a fan).

I'll let you off as it's early morning :p.
You lost me. Are you conceding that you were wrong about havnig had the upper hand or are you telling me that you're a supporter, not a fan meaning you're right? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom