FA Cup weekend and other football games *SPOILERS*

Soldato
bingham67 said:
Man Utd dont need Vidic

I disagree with that one. Vidic has looked very committed since he's arrived, and while he hasn't settled in with VdS yet he's looked a strong player and defends with a lot of heart. Put it this way, would you rather have him or Silvestre at CB?

To me a back four of Neville, Rio, Vidic and Heinze looks pretty strong.

serlex said:
unlucky aaaaaaaaaaaaaalan

Awful news for Smith :( How anyone can gloat over that I don't know.

Soldato
Liverpool deserved it but I'm gutted for Alan Smith. Possibly my favourite United player behind Rooney because of the level of his committment matched with ability.

In that link from the BBC, he looks awfully pale from the shock of it. Sounds like a horrific injury.

:(

Getting back on track with todays games, COME ON YOU SAINTS!!!! :D

I'm just gutted Souness isn't still in charge :p

Associate
Gah such a painful perfomance, no guts or commitment.

Why o why does Ferguson who will always have my respect for what he has done with United keep chaning our formation, we should have played with two wide men park and ronaldo and smith and giggs in the centre. Its that simple, maybe we might not of won but still we would have put up more than a fight than that.

All i can hope for is some positive midfield sigings in the summer but i just cant see anyone around the world who can directly replace keane/robson.

Soldato
Looks like Gilly's curse finally struck then.

Bolton and the Hammers are scrapping their way to a bore draw. As a completely impartial observer and fan of neither team, it would have course be completely unfair of me to hope Bolton crash out, slump in the league and fall dismally down the table, never to trouble the Premiership again with their dirty, fouling, long-ball game. So I won't. Honest.

EDIT: All over, 0-0. Another fixture for Bolton to cram into their congested list. Shame.

Last edited:
Soldato
Weebull said:
Bolton and the Hammers are scrapping their way to a bore draw....never to trouble the Premiership again with their dirty, fouling, long-ball game. So I won't. Honest.

Bore draw?

It was actually quite a fast paced, entertaining match especially in the 2nd half! Bolton deserved to win and played some decent football. It would also seem Liverpool are the only side allowed to consistently launch long throws into the area.

What i would say is that Bolton fans don't deserve any success. The stadium was half full today (if that!). It's not as if it was on TV either. They're a disgrace.

Caporegime
punky_munky said:
Pericard hatrick! Pretty good signing by Pulis by the looks of it. I just hope Pompy stay up so Argyle might be allowed to keep him.
That's exactly what I was thinking. I can't remember the last time an Argyle player scored a hatrick. That result should ensure another season in the Championship.

Soldato
All the best for Smithy, feel sorry for him, seems like a nasty injury. Hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Pathetic ManU, cant believe it, woke up especially early to watch the game too :( . Thought it was going to be a battle, ended up a battle for ManU just to keep the ball! :o

Come on you Geordies! :D

Associate
index.php

:D

Soldato
fozzybear said:
Bore draw?

It was actually quite a fast paced, entertaining match especially in the 2nd half! Bolton deserved to win and played some decent football. It would also seem Liverpool are the only side allowed to consistently launch long throws into the area.
I'll admit, most of that post was tongue-in-cheek. I wasn't watching the game, the 'bore draw' statement was simply slang for the 0-0. The negative stuff about Bolton was mainly because they continue to be a bogey team for Arsenal, despite having outplayed them on more than one occasion recently, and I bloody hate 'em for it. ;)

Back
Top Bottom