Fabric or Pleather?

Soldato
Fabric soaks everything you do up.

Every single fart, all the sweat, all the mess.

It seems better at first, but unless you change your chair once a year you're essentially building a crap stained sweaty mess.

If you do buy a fabric chair make sure you can remove and wash the covers.

Caporegime
Fabric soaks everything you do up.

Every single fart, all the sweat, all the mess.

It seems better at first, but unless you change your chair once a year you're essentially building a crap stained sweaty mess.

If you do buy a fabric chair make sure you can remove and wash the covers.

This. My chair loves to absorb farts. I wondered one day why my room smelled like someone had done a turd in the middle of it. It was the chair.

Can't remove the covers so I febreezed it and left it outside for a couple of days. Now I lift my arse off of it to fart. :p

Permabanned
I just stood up 5mins ago and realised had bits of choc melted on my seat and stuck to my arse (the small bits when you break of a square), had to get damp cloth and wipe my leather seat, not so easy to spot clean my trackies.

Soldato
This. My chair loves to absorb farts. I wondered one day why my room smelled like someone had done a turd in the middle of it. It was the chair.

Can't remove the covers so I febreezed it and left it outside for a couple of days. Now I lift my arse off of it to fart. :p

:D

Is it especially brown or have you overcome the potential such a chair has for feces?

@JohnG7 states: If you want to keep things clean go leather.

Man of Honour
You know you can clean fabric chairs you bunch of grotbags.
How do you think people keep their fabric sofas from turning into cesspits or their carpets or their car seats etc.

Back
Top Bottom