Facebook Privacy

Associate
Random IM chat 7 years ago.

Probably before facebook was a "proper" business.

Sorry, the press are only milking this becuase they know any story about Facebook or Twitter will result in big hits.

Last edited:
Permabanned

Probably before facenook was a "proper" business.

Sorry, the press are only milking this becuase they know any story about Facebook or Twitter will result in big hits.

This. Kinda like the Gordon Brown moment to be honest. People say things they don't always mean and/or people take it out of context.

Soldato

Probably before facenook was a "proper" business.

What he said.
When you take things out of context from what you've once said when you were young, you'll think you're a douche bag. I remember reading some saved history of MSN/Windows Messenger chat with my mates over 8 years ago (old backups), the amount of crap I use to burp out is shocking!

Soldato
It's probably out of place in this thread but seeing as it's about Facebook I'll drop it in here. Read quite an interesting essay by Tom Hodgkinson a few days ago called We Want Everyone: Facebook and the New American Right. A short version of it was printed in the Guardian a couple of years ago so it's a little dated but interesting nonetheless, regardless of whether you agree or disagree with the points it's making.

Shortened version: http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2008/jan/14/facebook

Back
Top Bottom