FaceJacker

Soldato
The bit with the guy at Myras when he is using the Indian call center guys voice is ****ing hilarious, I can't stop crying
"and 2 large bacon rolls, please!"
"NO bacon rolls!"
"4 bacon rolls!"

Soldato
Loved phonejacker, loved this. The drive-through was just hysterical, particularly the bacon rolls :D

I love that wee Indian guy character. You order fish supperings with fantas you get one chicken wings for free. Ok. That's 30p. :D

I do think I prefer Fonejacker over Facejacker though.

Associate
Last edited:
Caporegime
very good, i liked phonejacker but probably abit stale now but facejacker has taken it to another level!

yea te art guy when he was just stood there waving to the other guy... and then told him to go walk away.

like how did tibbs get on tV? did he have to do an audition for the channel or what? that was fiendishly funny though - especially when the larger woman presenter is bending over and terrys like 'all that' etc its the paralysis of the team that is hilarious because its on live tv they cant exactly bust his ass off with security guards or something.

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
I just watched it and didn't find it that funny really. Bacon rolls was good, and Terry on the tv was alright but most of it was pretty meh.

Permabanned
very good, i liked phonejacker but probably abit stale now but facejacker has taken it to another level!

yea te art guy when he was just stood there waving to the other guy... and then told him to go walk away.

like how did tibbs get on tV? did he have to do an audition for the channel or what? that was fiendishly funny though - especially when the larger woman presenter is bending over and terrys like 'all that' etc its the paralysis of the team that is hilarious because its on live tv they cant exactly bust his ass off with security guards or something.

Doubt it was live and more of setup.

Thought it was funny but needed more characters in the episode.

Soldato
Didn't know about facejacker till I saw this thread. just watched it on 4oD. Not quite as funny as fonejacker imo, but definitely as watchable.

The fastfood drive thru sketch was hilarious though. I don't think people will be as confrontational and as rude face to face as they were on the phone. I also have a horrible feeling he may come a cropper with someone one day as the nigerian scammer, someone may try to land a punch on him. :D

I didn't realise till I saw the hair that brian badonde is based around brian sewell.

Back
Top Bottom