FaceJacker

Permabanned
but why were the people in the control room acting like that if it was not real.. but then if it was real how did they get the stealth cam in there?

Probably not told about it, due you think they would let him carry on after swearing and going on about scams?

Soldato
It may be that some of the people, the bosses, at bid drop tv were informed in advance. And other employees, such as the control room girl laughing, AND the presenters, not told so as to keep it spontaneous. It probably wasn't aired.

Associate
It may be that some of the people, the bosses, at bid drop tv were informed in advance. And other employees, such as the control room girl laughing, AND the presenters, not told so as to keep it spontaneous. It probably wasn't aired.

He was on soccer am on saturday and said regarding that sketch the some of the people from the channel were in the know and were setting up the director/producer woman.

Caporegime
I watched it last night, it was hilarious! Really enjoyed it a lot. Cannot wait for next week.

Moira's had me in stitches. I love it when he does the speak after the beep, and they start talking then he goes 'beep' lol. :D

Soldato
Thanks for the thread, I had forgotten about this.

Watching now.

Terry Tibbs in the bath - ROFL

ALso on Price Drop TV... "Dont buy this, you cant sell this, it dont work".

Soldato
Was laughing hard all the way through, but the last part of the order one had me pretty much breathless with tears everywhere and almost passing out.

Soldato
Didn't hold much hope for it, thought it'd be a rubbish version of Trigger Happy TV but happy to say I was totally wrong, it was hillarious!

Can't wait for the next episode now!

Back
Top Bottom