FaceJacker

Soldato
Terry Tibbs was again brilliant. Thought the rest of it was poor really.

Brian Badonde isn't funny at all imo, really need the Indian guy back and some more "Moira's" type stuff.

Soldato
Very weak. Most of his characters act like No swearing!! Big Kev, rather than being actually funny.

90% of the sketches have literally nothing funny in them, like the doovd guy - I don't really want to see some randomer prattling on about stuff. I want to hear him saying abbreviations.

Soldato
I thought the guy at the NDubz thing was brilliant last night.

'I queued up 8 hours to see NDubz'
'I queued up for 31 days once, to see Michael Jackson'
'Was it a good concert?'
'I don't know, they didn't have wheelchair access in the end'

'Did you tie that bow yourself or were you a present?'

:D

Caporegime
The third episode was ok, but still not a patch on the first episode! Brian Badonde was great along with the guy in the wheelchair.

Bis bis Bindian Biskey?

LOL!

Associate
Thoroughly enjoyed the episode last night. The best Brian Badonde yet, and as usual Terry Tibbs was on top form. Rest of the skits are OK, wouldn't say they detract from the show at all but definitely aren't a highlig

v0n

v0n

Soldato
I like it, just as much as I like any other "hide behind a sofa out of embarrassment for main character" type of comedy, but I just can't help feeling the staged aspect of it in these series. I mean, by now there is not a single person on the island that wouldn't know if they ever meet a guy that looks like Terry Tibbs, speaks like Terry Tibbs and has cameras following him, for whatever excuse, around - then it has got to be f*jacker!

Back
Top Bottom